Set Talk

rapandula

Are you constantly looking for a rule-breaker? Don't forget that you're backseat moderating when you do that. <_<

It's a rather odd set. Sprite's okay.

is that sig a rip of their commercial? i think i remember seeing one that looked like that(well without your SN) i think its nifty but it would get annoying really fast if you made a bunch of short posts near each other in the same thread

altho bonus points for subliminal messages haha

eh i think im gonna make myself a new set soon*trys to decide wether todo it on army of darkness or desert punk*

Unfortunately things like this give me a headache. I skip past posts like this to get it off my screen as fast as possible. I block ads for the same reason. No offence to people who use moving/flashing ones like this at all - I just can't handle it. Just FYI. There might be other people out there like me. I have no comments on content as I can't look at it long enough to really see it.

I don't like the flashy, moving stuff much either. A little bit of movement's okay, but the constant changing and moving of this hurts my eyes. If I want to read your posts I line the screen up so the siggy is just off the bottom of the visible :D