PetPetPets

The NP in my bank account is once again burning a hole through the vault and I'm picking up a few P3s for when I finally have my "dream pets" (making sure not to go below 5mil or I'll never get ANYWHERE).

Skuffler is by far my favorite and I totally regret not picking a couple up a few months ago when they were listed at about 250k...as now the only listings I see are in the millions. So, what's your favorite P3?

That's crazy they've gone up by that much! :( I hope you manage to get one!

Mooootix!! They're so cute :D I've killed off all the others from my Habi so I can just have those lil guys :P

LOL!!! I did the exact same. Mootix are totally adorable. Unfortunately, they're pretty ridiculous-expensive too. :(

Thanks! I'll get one eventually. I figure anything after saving up for my Mutant Draik will be a piece of cake. heh

I've never bought one, as I'm not big on them. (I love them, but I tend to swap out my pets' petpets' for better matching ones.) I've gotten a Vernax as a prize for the GMC, and I've gotten a Bumbluz as a RE.

My favorites are:

Dragonfly Nymph

Draphly

Strale

Pinchit Pinchit Pinchit Pinchit...

That's my favorite. xD

Not that I know a whole lot of P3s, I'm mostly restricted to what I've seen from Habitarium, and Pinchits are so darn cute to me. <3

wow .. i was oblivious to all of those p3's .!!! I thought there's only five or six !!

I like them all but these caught my eyes

Cooty petpetpet_3.gif

Fleaf ppp_petpetpet8.gif

Greevix ppp_sectravix.gif

Itchi petpetpet_fire_ryte.gif

Skidget ppp_petpetpet2.gif

Zytch petpetpet_zillo.gif

GIRL! what have you done to me ? now I HAVE TO COLLECT THEM ALL

wow .. i was oblivious to all of those p3's .!!! I thought there's only five or six !!

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. xD

My favorites are:

-Breebly

-Rainblug

-Pinchit

-Ditrey (I find this one to be the most adorable out of all the P3s :3)

-Mootix (dang, those deflated a TON)

Jermite deserves an honorable mention because I like that cute little facial expression :P