Burried Treasure Adatar

ladydaphne

Yes there is. It the Aisha Scalawag avatar: aishascalawag.gif

It's awarded randomly when finding something. (It can be anything from booby prizes, to NP, to items, to the jackpot.)

EDIT: Wow, I'm slow today. :laughingsmiley:

:laughingsmiley: I got this avatar like the 10th time I won something from the Buried Treasure. But then again, I have yet to get the Lever of Doom Avatar or the Snowager Avatar. Hate all the random avvies. Makes neopets just a bit frustrating when you can't get some of them!!

I have been going to Buried Treasure for two years or more already, still don't have it yet

This is so discouraging. I wouldn't care if the avvie wasn't so cute. I really want this one and Wheel of Excitement.... I guess all the random ones, to increase my count, but those two are the cutest.

I usually go 3-5 times per day everyday, and I rarely get a prize let alone the avatar. Is there any truth to the idea that you can actually track the location of the treasure based on its previous location?

I usually go 3-5 times per day everyday, and I rarely get a prize let alone the avatar. Is there any truth to the idea that you can actually track the location of the treasure based on its previous location?

Apparently so! It's supposed to go in 'waves' across the screen.

I've heard there are boards about it to try to estimate in which area the Jackpot will be next!