Halloween Prank Background

inkt

Hey TDN,

I was working on customizing a new pet and I found the Halloween Prank Background. I looked it up on the customization section and it says, "This item was one of the Trick prizes during the '13 Days of Trick or Treat' NC Event held in October 2010." Does anyone happen to know if this background is still available in any way? It's no longer in the NC Mall.

The only way to get this background now, is to get it from someone who received it during the event.

And it was actually never in the mall. It was an event where you bought tickets (like the current AC VIP Pass now) and you get a prize for each day of the event.

Ah, I see. Well that kind of stinks. D: It would have worked perfectly for my pet. Thank you for the information, though.

I really don't know much about the NC Mall. D: What is NC trading and how do I find out who has it?

NC trading is where you trade an NC item, for an NC item. (You can't trade NP items for NC items.)

You could post on the NC Mall board. There's generally a value put on items, and a lot of people will only trade for certain items of equal worth, or Gift Box Capsules are in high demand.

HERE is a pet page that has rough values for NC items.

Thank you (: That was extremely helpful.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.