So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance

Black Parade didn't flow too well as an album but the individual tracks were each amazing and this is such a phenomenal closing track. One of my favorite ending tracks from any album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzLKMtY04lE

Gerard Way's voice is so amazing.

Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance

Black Parade didn't flow too well as an album but the individual tracks were each amazing and this is such a phenomenal closing track. One of my favorite ending tracks from any album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzLKMtY04lE

Gerard Way's voice is so amazing.

I agree %200, it's like an album compilation of 13 hit singles, but I can't say I've ever got tired of listening to it 12 times each song when I first got it. :D

Listening to S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W by My Chemical Romance, my favorite out of their Danger Days album.

I agree %200, it's like an album compilation of 13 hit singles, but I can't say I've ever got tired of listening to it 12 times each song when I first got it. :D

Listening to S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W by My Chemical Romance, my favorite out of their Danger Days album.

Danger Days is soooooo good. I hated it at first simply because it's so different than their earlier works and because the album opens with singles (Planetary, Sing, The Only Hope For Me Is You) that all kind of blend together and sound similar the first time you listen to it, leaving a bad impression. So at first I was just opposed to it for those reasons. But when I started listening to the individual tracks on their own, I realized that they're all great if you get past the initial vibe that they all sound sort of generic, and now I adore the entire album and find that it blends together better than any of their other ones except for possibly Three Cheers.

Except Party Poison.

Party Poison sucks.

Danger Days is soooooo good. I hated it at first simply because it's so different than their earlier works and because the album opens with singles (Planetary, Sing, The Only Hope For Me Is You) that all kind of blend together and sound similar the first time you listen to it, leaving a bad impression. So at first I was just opposed to it for those reasons. But when I started listening to the individual tracks on their own, I realized that they're all great if you get past the initial vibe that they all sound sort of generic, and now I adore the entire album and find that it blends together better than any of their other ones except for possibly Three Cheers.

Except Party Poison.

Party Poison sucks.

Couldn't say it better myself. :) It's creepy how your thoughts on it are exactly like mine.

Listening to PLEDGE by The Gazette. This song bring tears to my eyes, but it's so beautiful, I can't stop listening to it...

plage-crystal fighters

that song is soooo great :D :wub_anim: