So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Not a big fan of weird Al. He was funnier when I was younger.

Lol agreed in about 99% of all cases, but Don't Download This Song is actually political and sarcastic so I find it pretty amusing. Certainly more so than the umpteenth parody song about junk food, at any rate.

I'm currently listening to music from The Sims because my sister is playing it about five feet away from me, which unfortunately prohibits me from listening to the above song as I generally like to do in this thread :[

I am too old to listen to Selena Gomez, so I probably won't be looking this one up. ;)

Now playing...Vampires in Blue Dresses - Margot & the Nuclear So and So's

Hmm. I like the general sound of the band itself and the singer's voice and just their overall sound, but that song in particular is a bit.. overwhelming I guess is the right word? Not sure how to put it.

Currently listening to whatever comes up on shuffle, presently "Into The Ocean" by Blue October. Pretty catchy song, one of the first ones I got into by them although not their best.

Currently listening to whatever comes up on shuffle, presently "Into The Ocean" by Blue October. Pretty catchy song, one of the first ones I got into by them although not their best.

I used to love that song. I forgot all about it!

Currently listening to Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac.

I used to love that song. I forgot all about it!

Currently listening to Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac.

It's really good! I'm now listening to Come In Closer by the same band.

Not usually big on Fleetwood Mac but that song is definitely a really catchy one haha

Not even gonna attempt to listen to that song lol. I've heard it and I enjoy it ironically because it's god-awful but nothing else. I'm not exactly a Katy Perry fan.

Listening to Straight To Video by Mindless Self Indulgence right now.

What if god smoked cannabis :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.