So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Just listened to the above song. It's pretty good, actually, I'll probably download it. I like Owl City's songs but something about his general sound just bugs me, I can't place what it is but something about it makes it a bit hard for me to listen to. I do really enjoy some of his songs that I have, though. He's better than people give him credit for. He makes actual music, not just blasted synth and autotune.

I'm now listening to It's Hard To Be A Saint In The City by Bruce Springsteen. By far one of the best tracks off his first album. I always seem to be listening to him when I post in here. Probably because I listen to him a crazy amount lately, but still.

Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez & The Scene

First time listening to this. It's actually not all that bad :P

It played nearly every day on Channel One (a news network that we watch for 10 minutes a day at school). It's so stuck in my head. x_x

They Say You Won't Come Back - Breathe Carolina

I used to have channel one in middle school. Nobody is listening to each other's music :[

I'm currently listening to Smokin' by Boston. Great song, great band.

Eh, I can't say it's bad. I mean...it's Boston...but its not my favorite song. Also, did you even listen to my song? o.O

Your Nickel Ain't Worth My Dime - Sleeping With Sirens

Eh, I can't say it's bad. I mean...it's Boston...but its not my favorite song. Also, did you even listen to my song? o.O

Your Nickel Ain't Worth My Dime - Sleeping With Sirens

Oh wow I didn't. I was planning to do so after I'd finished the Boston song but by the time it finished I'd forgotten. I'd listen to it now but I'm crazy tired and about to fall asleep. I'll try to remember to listen to it tomorrow tho. The song you just posted is pretty good though! Not amazing but it's decent. Moderately attractive singer too :P

Currently listening to: DNA-Groove - Robbing A Cradle

Love this dude, he's some random electronica guy from Israel who did the soundtrack to a computer game I love and so I downloaded most of his stuff and it's really good. Great music to have on while I'm falling asleep or writing or something and also composed really really well. (Plus I am by far his biggest fan on last.fm with my plays of him accounting for nearly 20% of his total plays woot woot)

Anything Allstar Weekend. Best band ever. :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Battle - Colbie Caillat

This will always be one of my favorites of her's.

Just listened to that, it is a pretty pretty song and I'm going to download it :]

Currently listening to Don't Download This Song by Weird Al. One of his few legitimately hilarious songs, and sounds really good too.