I'm gonna break my wrist,

and when the vultures sing tonight,

I'm gonna join right in.

I'll sing along,

cause I don't know any other songs,

I'll sign along,

but I'm barely hanging on,

no I'm barely hanging on,

by the time you're hearing this I'll already be gone.

Now there's nothing to do but scream at the drunken moon.

This isn't fair,

Don't you try to blame this on me.

My love for you was bulletproof but you're the one who shot me.

S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W by My Chemical Romance. I didn't like Danger Days at all when it first came out because of how different and synth-y it was, but when I listened to some of the individual songs it really grew on me and now I love it.

From now on, I'm going to listen to whatever song was posted above me no matter what it is (unless it's a song I already know). Maybe I'll find something good! I encourage others to do the same :] I already know that Weird Al song, though.

I'm currently listening to Ponce De Leon Ave. by Butch Walker. Not at all his best song but it's catchy and came up on shuffle.

^ That's a good idea. I'll start with the song you posted--I've never heard of Butch Walker, but I like the style of this song!

Currently listening to Kagami by Kanon Wakeshima. Leftovers from my anime phase, but it's a pretty song.

I want to say "He's pretty obscure but he's awesome" but I don't want to sound like a hipster lol. Listening to yours presently. Can't understand a word of it haha but it is a pretty pretty song!

I'm listening to Candy's Room by Bruce Springsteen, again. Very short song but composed really well and has an awesome guitar solo and the great lyrics that are almost universal in his songs.