So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Tuesday's Gone- Lynyrd Skynyrd. Yeeehawww. I don't care for country, but love southern rock. Go figure

I usually see this thread every time I don't have music on... but I do now, so I'll tell you! LOL. I'm listening to "Hell Yeah" by Rev Theory. I <3 them!

oop. just switched over to "Lost in You" by Three Days Grace. I got to see them and My Darkest Days in concert at the end of last month! AMAZING! and I'm gonna go see them again in August, but I think they'll be playing alone this time. but still OMG!!

anyway. even though I love this song, it makes me sad and annoys me at the same time. my "whatever" (we've never officially dated, but we kinda have something going) sang it to me at the concert; it's sad and annoying bc we should obviously be together, but he's just not ready for any kind of commitment. LAME.

and while I was typing that, it switched to "Good Will Hunting" by Ludo. CHECK THEM OUT. my ultimate favorite band!!

Lady Gaga-So Happy I Could Die

I like her less popular songs rather than her super duper popular mainstream ones.

I like that one too! and I do like more of her non-singles than her released singles!

Comatose- Skillet

One of my favorite songs from them :)

Skillet is freakin' GREAT. I really love "Awake and Alive" and "Hero." I've been meaning to download their discography for a while now, but I get so distracted sometimes LOL

In The End- Linkin Park

Still one of my favorites :)

Skillet is freakin' GREAT. I really love "Awake and Alive" and "Hero." I've been meaning to download their discography for a while now, but I get so distracted sometimes LOL

Woot *high fives*

I just listen to their songs on grooveshark lol. Those two songs you mentioned are great too~

OLD SCHOOL!

"The Animal Song" by Savage Garden!! hehe. my friend in Cali had a birthday party at a skating rink (we were in like 4th or 5th grade I think) and "Truly Madly Deeply" played there. first time I'd ever heard of Savage Garden, and I'll never forget them!

In The End- Linkin Park

Still one of my favorites :)

Woot *high fives*

I just listen to their songs on grooveshark lol. Those two songs you mentioned are great too~

bwahaha I used to love Linkin Park to DEATH when I was in high school! Hybrid Theory was my go-to stress-reliever CD =)

Love In This Club Part II [Ft. Beyonce and Lil Wayne]- Usher

bwahaha I used to love Linkin Park to DEATH when I was in high school! Hybrid Theory was my go-to stress-reliever CD =)

I still like hearing their songs, because of Ragnarok music videos I use to make with my friends with Linkin Park songs ahah xD

"We Are Broken" by Paramore <3

Love In This Club Part II [Ft. Beyonce and Lil Wayne]- Usher

I still like hearing their songs, because of Ragnarok music videos I use to make with my friends with Linkin Park songs ahah xD

I have no idea what Ragnarok is... LOL. I kinda quit listening to them after Meteora. I know the singles they released off Minutes to Midnight, but that's it. I guess I grew out of them?

Marry You- Glee

Personally love the Glee cover than the original.

I have no idea what Ragnarok is... LOL. I kinda quit listening to them after Meteora. I know the singles they released off Minutes to Midnight, but that's it. I guess I grew out of them?

Ragnarok Online is an online game I use to play and be a GM/Admin for.

I play a lot of MMORPGs x_x

Jar of Hearts- Christina Perri

Love this song the first time I heard it on the radio~

Firework by Katy Perry

One of her better songs.

Lol, listening to California Gurls (represent!~), such a catchy song but her music video was weird >.<;

I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas

Lol, listening to California Gurls (represent!~), such a catchy song but her music video was weird >.<;

I've only seen it a few times, but I'll have to agree with you there. :P

"Speechless" by Lady Gaga

hahahaha my best friend and I sang this belligerently at the top of our lungs on a 30 minute ride home with the guy I was seeing at the time. I don't think he was too fond of that ^_^ so I guess that's the last time we drink bottles of champagne on the way to somewhere!

Marry You- Glee

Personally love the Glee cover than the original.

Ragnarok Online is an online game I use to play and be a GM/Admin for.

I play a lot of MMORPGs x_x

LOL okay, I get it now. Neopets is the closest I've ever been to playing one of those.

Jar of Hearts- Christina Perri

Love this song the first time I heard it on the radio~

have to agree here. she has a beautiful voice and the lyrics are just... YEAH. I don't even have words to describe...

Firework by Katy Perry

One of her better songs.

I don't necessarily care for the song itself, but I LOVE the dance that goes with it on Just Dance 2!

"Talking Metal" Podcast frooommmm... 2007 lol. featuring Zakk Wylde and Blasko

Sitting here with my little sister as she sings to Love Story- Taylor Swift xD

Back to December-Taylor Swift

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.