So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Sail by Awolnation. BEAUTIFUL MUSIC! This makes me want to run wild through the trees.

(Please listen to it, person! I hope it won't dissapoint you.)

Keep You With Me - Hot Chelle Rae, heh. c:

I'm in a HCR mood right now, I just really love them. \m/

I saw them in concert a couple of weeks ago. I'm not a huge fan of them but they were opening up for someone else and I actually liked some of the songs. :P

Right now I'm listening to Take Care by Drake & Rihanna. :headphone:

Snippet of the Halo 4 Soundtrack

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe

xD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

90s kids, remember

?

Back for Good, by Take That. Well, if you don't remember it, listen, and it will bring back memories. I had COMPLETELY forgotten this song, and I appreciate it so much more now as an adult. Or maybe I appreciate it so much more now that I've heard so many terrible songs since this came out -.-

The interesting thing is, I actually think that music these days (last year or so) is pretty decent. At least, there are some very creative songs with good tunes and decent lyrics. Compare it to the crap that was out in the early 2000s. And heck, a lot of the crap that was out in the 90s...remember

? (New Kids On the Block had a bunch of hits, Chinese food makes me sick...)

I'm currently listening to Stephen Colbert's audiobook 'I am America (and so can you!)'. Awesome XD