So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

One Directon- Na Na NA

I

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Do you only like Techno or are you into Dubstep also?

I'm currently listening to...Disney Radio on Pandora.

I'm more of a techno fan yes, but I do like to listen to plenty of other genres ^^ Dubstep is good but only if they have an amazing drop 8D

Pretty Women from Sweeney Todd

I can't help but see Professor Snape singing with Jack Sparrow every time I listen to this x'D

I'm more of a techno fan yes, but I do like to listen to plenty of other genres ^^ Dubstep is good but only if they have an amazing drop 8D

Look up Dub FX on Youtube. It's a guy who makes his own songs, using just his mouth. As you can tell by his name, it's Dubstep. The guy is amazing in my opinion...and I adore his accent. ^_^

If you need any music or anything, feel free to message me and I'll bust out my list. It's mainly Dubstep, but I also have some other genres...Country and such lol.

And of course...the song that almost everyone knows...

Look up Dub FX on Youtube. It's a guy who makes his own songs, using just his mouth. As you can tell by his name, it's Dubstep. The guy is amazing in my opinion...and I adore his accent. ^_^

If you need any music or anything, feel free to message me and I'll bust out my list. It's mainly Dubstep, but I also have some other genres...Country and such lol.

And of course...the song that almost everyone knows...

Haha, I know that song xD

I'll admit...not a fan of country music but EVERYTHING else I'm down with :D I'll check it out then when I'm done cleaning around!

This Day Aria from MLP: FIM

Because I'm a pony fan and the season finale was the BEST! Love this song :3

Haha, I know that song xD

I'll admit...not a fan of country music but EVERYTHING else I'm down with :D I'll check it out then when I'm done cleaning around!

This Day Aria from MLP: FIM

Because I'm a pony fan and the season finale was the BEST! Love this song :3

That song got really popular quickly. Back in my raver days, I was going to get "pretty rave girl" tattooed. Thankfully, I didn't or I would have a big coverup over it now.

I was raised in the South, so Country is my first love lol.

I'm a fan of the original MLP...never knew they had a show now!

Nice to see another fan of rave :3

I was raised in the South too...still don't like teehee :P

Yeah, the new generation of My Little Pony became so popular that it's almost unheard of! Most of the audience that watches it now are little girls and even males in college! Don't believe me? Look online for "bronies" and you'll see there's a huge fanbase composed of mainly older males and females (like me).

Being Popular from MLP: FIM

I still love this song! Rarity has the best episodes in my opinion even though she's not my #1 favorite.

As of late I've found myself addicted to listening to..Electronic Swing? It's apparently a popular genre of music in the UK and most of Europe but I'm somewhat surprised how it hasn't infected America with it's greatness!

This is Caravan Palace, Rock it for me, one of my recent favorites.

Another good song I've been enjoying lately is by Parov Stelar, called The Paris Swing Box

I hope some of you enjoy what I've mentioned! <3