So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

my computer wirring and the sound of my type writer clicking and this beeping sounds that goes doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you know that sound when you hear it when everything really quiet doooooooooooooooooooooooo

• 3 weeks later...

I love that song Xepha! I like the Offspring, they have some classics.

I am listening to The Final Countdown by Europe and I have no idea why :P

Sleeps to Santa - Local Commercial Radio Stations.

It's a song they play every day until Christmas Eve. The words are

XX Sleeps to go

XX Sleeps to Santa

XX Sleeps 'till the big fat fella comes down your chimney and gives you presents and drinks your beer

XX Sleeps to Santa

That, repeated a few times. :)

I'm not sure if anyone likes Paramore on this site, but I am listening to Paramore. :) In a few minutes I am going to listen to Shiny Toy Guns, another band I am obsessed over.

Ohmygosh, I'm listening to this song called 'Kiss the Rain' by Yiruma! It's a piano piece and

SO PRETTY. I love it. ^-^

o_O Hey, that's my favorite song---to play on my keyboard. *nods*

I'm not sure if anyone likes Paramore on this site, but I am listening to Paramore. :) In a few minutes I am going to listen to Shiny Toy Guns, another band I am obsessed over.

Same here-Misery Business. Paramore rocks. x3

Same here-Misery Business. Paramore rocks. x3

Yup, they totally rock. I have both CD's, some bonus tracks, and some live performances on my iPod :P

And my avatar is Hayley XD Yup I am a big fan of them. I love the guys of the band. They are awesome musicians. The guitar and bass of some of the songs just blow be away sometimes.

I'm listening to my "My Favs" playlist on my iPod which has: My Chemical Romance, Paramore, and Shiny Toy Guns songs on it. The best combination of music <3

Once I get enough money to get more music on iTunes I will have 5 other bands to listen to :D

Do you like the new front woman? I don't know if I should visit the next concert...they have on in march...

Hoped to work there (I'm working voluntary for the rescue service)...but our organisation don't get the events of that promoter... And buying tickets is so expensive....

I listen now to Ronan Keating - Faerietale of New York