How many games a day do you play for your team?

noisyamie

I'm just wondering how many games people play for their team. I'm playing between 3-5 games of YB a day, and maybe 3 games of make some noise.

I know this isn't alot, but I was wondering what everyone else is doing a day?

When I started I was determined to do at least 50 games of everything a day... But as you can see, that's not really happening haha

I think I probably play about 15-20 YYB a day and everything else varies :P

On the first day, 51 YYB. But now only about 3-15 times a day. :(

I got impatient with all the cut scenes and the gameplay itself - the other team keep stealing the ball then toss it all over the field for a minute, pretending to be cool, at one point I really wish they'd just score inside my goal and stop wasting my time! XP *wishes there's a "restart button" like other games*

Sorry for the rant. Anyway now I focus more on SOSD and SS, I played at least 5 games of SS, 200 of SOSD.

I got impatient with the cutscenes too, sis, there really should be a restart button for the Yooyuball game.

As for Yooyuball, I normally play 5-10 games a day, but as for Make Some Noise, 10 or more, for the other two, I don't play them that much.

I'm horrible at Yooyuball so I've only played it 5 times but so far my daily average for Slushie Slinger is 56 games. Today I'm going to try for 100 games because Kreludor needs the most improvement with it. (I really would like to do more YYB but...I really am terrible at it.) I also play the other 2 games twice a day at least. Not as hardcore as some people here, but I don't think it's too bad for my first year :)

I don't play YYB. I'm horrible at it and don't have the patience for a whole game. In the beginning I was determined to play about 20-30 games of the others a day, but so far I've not come close. After the first day or so of the tournament, I've really lost interest and usually forget about it unless someone mentions it here or on my guild.

I either play about 5-10 YYB games a day along with twice the SOSD/MSN, or I play 5-10 Slushie Slinger with three times as much SOSD/MSN as the SS games.

I don't play SOSD and MSN on the same day. XD

It's not a lot, and it's an average -- I'm not nearly as stable as I should be. D: D: D: I'm only just barely Rank 2. XD

The first 4 days, it was 15 YYB a day. Now it's 3 a day. :P

I avoid Slushie Slinger and Make Some Noise, for the most part.

I've played 25 games of Shootout Showdown everyday though :laughingsmiley:

BUT now that school is out, I'm gonna try and do a lot more than that :)

I also play anywhere between 50-100 YYB games a day. As I move towards the higher ranks however, I am trying to up the games I can do per day. I will be focusing on bringing up my scores in the other games after I reach all star.

I haven't been playing anything dedicatedly every day, mostly just signing on and doing a few whatever, but for a couple days this week I've watched movies and done about 2k combined SSHD and MSN games and maybe 100 YYB. Not that many, but I plan on wasting a lot more time watching movies/TV spamming the spacebar this month.

i don't play yyb at all anymore. the new controls are just beyond comprehension for me. trying to make up for it by extra games of ss and shootout...trying to average a hundred games of sosd a day. -_-

i try to play as much yyb as i possibly can, it usually gets to be anywhere from 50-100 games. i rarely ever play any side games though, and no msn at all, i'm horrible at msn