Lenny Conundrum

Tank Girl

Dear Shannon,

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 405). You have won 745 NP!

Yours Sincerely,

The Neopets Team!

Hmmmm... I'm guessing I didn't get the avatar?!

Aww that sucks :( But congrats on guessing right!

This was the first one I've ever got :P

Does anyone know what happens when you get in the first 250 and get the avatar? Does it come up when you get the NM or something? :S

Title of the neomail changes from You won the Lenny Conundrum! (not first 250) to You won the Lenny Conundrum! First 250!

Dear Anonymous,

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round #). You have won # NP!

Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Prize, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar!

Yours Sincerely,

The Neopets Team!

Web : http://www.neopets.com

Dont forget to tell your friends about us - send them a greeting at http://www.neopets.com/sendgreeting.phtml.

Dear David,

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 405). You have won 745 NP!

Yours Sincerely,

The Neopets Team!

I won it too!

Congrats on your first win! I didn't do it until Thursday, so I'm not too surprised not to be top 250. I caught this week's news after 30 people had already scored 600k or higher on Spellseeker (the Better Than You contest), so I doubt I'll be getting the top 250 next week; either. I have gotten it a few times, though, and not always on Wednesday, either.

P.S. If you're trying this week's, a program like Microsoft Excel is your friend. I saw that some people tried on a calculator, but that's a lot more work.