Lever Of Doom

HRH9629

I was just wondering if anyone has gotten the Lever of Doom avatar recently, I've been pooring nps into this, and no avie. I decided I would check around and see if i can still get the avie. I would greatly aprreciate your help. ^_^

It's not retired. Several members here at TDN have gotten it within the last month. If you check the avatar board, and look in past posts, you can see when members posted having gotten it.

It's just really stubborn for some people. (I've probably spent about 100k on it, and no avatar, but a friend of mine got it after only spending 1k total.)

is the lever of doom safe,thought.Because i never played it before?

It's just a NP sink. Each time you pull it, a hand comes out and takes 100 NP from you. The only thing that changes is you're randomly awarded an avatar and if you pull it with no NP on hand, nothing happens.

It's just a NP sink. Each time you pull it, a hand comes out and takes 100 NP from you. The only thing that changes is you're randomly awarded an avatar and if you pull it with no NP on hand, nothing happens.

Oh,ok.So i guess its kinda boring than dangerous,thought.Anyway,thanks for the help Spritzie.

I've heard that a lot of people spend around 60k trying for the avvie... I'm not looking forward to losing that much D:

If you're really looking for the avatar, your best bet is to take out a bunch of NP and just pull until you get it. I did that on both this account and my old main. The first time, it took around 100K and this time, it took about 80k. But I'm impatient. Pulling it once a day could be a good solution, it just might take a lot longer.

I just got it. XD

I spent 20k on it multiple times (I'd refresh until I had no more NP on hand and give up for the day), and after spending 3k on it just now I finally got it.

UGH.

I swear I've spent at least 100k on that thing.

But no, it's still possible to get, I just did.

*dances*

Good luck getting it! D: D: It's a huge NP sink.

*is poor now haha*

I received mine today, half an our back.

It took me about 45 minutes pulling non-stop and it costs me 37.000 NP

My computer is not very fast.

Meanwhile i was attacked by the pant devil and there was an item stolen from me, but altogether i have been lucky that i received the avatar in my first try.

greetings,

dennis