11 members have voted

1. 1. My art?

• 1 star
    • 2 stars
    • 3 stars
    • 4 stars
    • 5 stars
    • 1000 cookies

ok, ppl can't see it, i know. it is a pdf. file:///C:/DOCUME~1/JUANP~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/KMBT35020110603080926.pdf

Try copying that into the address bar. should work, since i just logged out of aol and copied it into the address bar, and it worked fine. *sigh of relief*

ok, ppl can't see it, i know. it is a pdf. file:///C:/DOCUME~1/JUANP~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/KMBT35020110603080926.pdf

Try copying that into the address bar. should work, since i just logged out of aol and copied it into the address bar, and it worked fine. *sigh of relief*

Javi,

its only works for you since its located in your PC.

we cant view it.

save that file as JPEG file and you can upload it HERE

i like your drawing :P

however if you want to get the real rating, here is my 2 cents :

pros :

- copying Akira Toriyama's stroke will definitely help :P (i start with this too)

- good expression! i love the expression.

- a very detailed drawing especially on hair part. awesome!

cons :

- i hurt my neck :P

- art line is not smooth.

- same pen size for all the lines. try to use bolder pen size to differentiate different area (example, bolder lines between face and neck)

overall : 3 stars! good job javi ^_^

I plan to, when i can control photoshop. xD thx for all the ratings (even though there are only 2, and my rating xD)

Edit: peophin, would you have given it a higher rating if it hadn't hurt your neck? xD :P

I give you a thousand cookies for this.

I don't know, you may want to become the next Akira Toriyama someday Javi, plus this piece looks mighty genuine as well.

I really like it! My brothers love DBZ and I know far too much about the show for a 19 year old girl hah! It's very detailed and impressive even if it hurt my neck. Did you draw it with a mouse? I have a tablet and I can't even draw on computer programs that well but if you used a mouse to do that I'd give you a million cookies!