Creepy Phone Calls

Airotia

I'm not necessarily talking about the phone calls were someone breathes heavily into the phone or says some line from a horror movie in a raspy voice, but also unintentionally creepy calls, too.

I got a phone call from UNKNOWN NUMBER with a way out of area area code. I said 'Hello' twice and then suddenly it clicked before a robot voice said "Goodbye."

It sounded so ominous that I actually looked through my window, expecting a bomb or a missile or explosion or something.

Creepy. Seriously creepy.

Anyone else get creepy phone calls/what's the creepiest phone call you've ever gotten?

Unfortunately... I get a lot of spam phone calls (Will probably change my number because of that).

They are from Ontario, New Brunswick, Montréal or even FRANCE!

I think a girl gave the wrong number to her relatives, since I was getting calls for her by really stubborn people who thought I was kidding them.

Since it's so annoying to always answer the phone when the only people who call are wrong numbers or creepers, I put my cell phone in silence 99% of the time.

today i got one, and i was like hello? and someone in a HORRIBLY raspy voice was like hkkh*cough* ello*coughcough* then they hung up. im just like o.O

no phone calls, but I got this weird text that said: Mom what do we eat for dinner, the german is under the table.

It was more funny than creepy though.

That sounds like spy code to me for some reason. ;3

YOU'RE BEING RECRUITED FOR SPY...ing... and you don't even know it yet. XD

You just need to decipher it now! :D

Over the summer (and also going into the fall, maybe winter), I was being bombarded with phone calls and voicemails from various mortgage and real estate offices in Florida and California. There were times where I just wanted to call the offices and rage at the person on the other line about how this is a wrong number and you should just leave me alone. I never did, though. :(

Also, a few months ago, I got a voicemail from one of the outer boroughs of the city. I had to replay it three times because I had no idea what the hell the other person was saying. I still don't know, and I deleted the voicemail right after I played it three times. :/

That's creepy.

I've gotten prank phone calls, but I always figure out who it is, because it's usually my friends messing around.

I've also gotten the ocassional no one on the other end, but that's all

:D

• 1 month later...

I got a phone call the other night. Must have been a teenage prank

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.