MEEPIT AVATAR !!!!!!!!!!!

Angeló

I spent 15 hours playing Meepit Juice Break on Zen mode ,,, and I got the avatar

It's now 2:30 AM and I can't feel the muscles of my neck , back and right forearm ,,, not to mention I'm dizzy , my eyes hurt and are watering and my mind is numb LOL ,,,

BUT IT FEELSSSS SOOOO GOOOOOOOD !!!!

You know you can just post this on the pinned Avatar topic instead of making a new topic.

Congratulations anyway! 15 hours is a lot of time!

I think 15 hours playing a single game merits its own topic. ^^

And congratulations! I still don't have that one, and might be in for a similar situation in the near future...

Congrats!

I plan to do this some day, but I haven't been able to find a time where I can sit there that long. At work, I'd be busy for 2 of my 12 hours, so I wouldn't get it finished, and it'd be hard to fit it in on my days off. I might have to try it soon.

well i'm only free one day a week ... (this day depends on my schedule) .... so I was free yesterday and I decided to go for it - it's now or never ........... and of course I was inspired by Tank_Girl :) :)

I did also post it on the Pinned topic .. hehe ...

I spent almost that long to get the Meepits avatar It was 3.30am and I was just so pleased to have got to the score required, then when I went to send score I had been logged out of Neopets how early in the game I dread to think. I will have another go at it though as soon as I know I have that length of time to spend on it..

That happened to me on my previous account ... almost 5-6 years ago ... yes .. that's how long it took me to get over that trauma and try again :sad01_anim:

I ~hate~ that game. I hate it with a fiery passion. But sooner or later, I will have to try to get the avatar.... Otherwise, I will be irritated by the lack of completion. Mind you, I can't get certain avatars ever again, lol. So, congratulations on your avatar, and please wish me good luck with my quest to get it as well :P

Congrats! You must be so relieved that it's over, lol.

I didn't know you could get it on zen mode. I got it on regular mode on my old account, but cant do it on this one :/