Got a 3DS

Piticent

They're probably pretty cool, but in a year it will be replaced by something more advanced.

DS > DS Lite > DS Lite with camera (why?!) > 3DS - All in the span of like 4 years.

Buying technology these days is a complete waste of money. Such a shame. I remember the good old days of taping things off the telly with a VCR and when DVD's first became popular, and I'm only 20 years old!

Way to go Piticent on your 3DS purchase.

I'll wait for the prices to lower on the 3DS before buying, there's hardly enough time to enjoy the older DS systems. :P

How's your experience with your 3DS? what game did you get to go with it?

Its been fantastic so far. I got pilot wings resort (like wii sports resort in 3DS form). My only complaint is because theres no eShop yet, i get bored a little quicker than on my DSi (that i sold, no i dont have 2 DSs)

and to eyeswideshutmate, it has an MSRP (manufacturers suggested retail price) of $250...i havent seen it any other price

I got one of those too! I can't wait for the 3D version of Legend of Zelda comes out! Squeee!

• 1 month later...

i really wanna get one! only downside is that there aren't many games for it yet... but new super mario bros 3D is coming out this fall, and i can't resist that game! so hopefully i'll have saved enough by then to get the console

i heard the battery life is bad, and it gives you a headache too... is that true?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.