Now I am Scared

barkie

I think I was a bit over confident when I bragged about being ready for the AC battle. After having a go at the practice games I am not at all sure that I am ready, so if TNT want to delay the start of the tournament for maybe a year or two maybe I can be ready by then ;)

"Trick" that works for me to score at Yooyuball:

1. Use the 1 attacker, 3 defenders position

2. Get the ball and run right over to the opposing team's goalkeeper

3. The goalkeeper will get the ball.

4. Space bar, steal the ball from the goalkeeper, space bar again and WHAM! in goes the ball into the goal!

Of course, this only works provided the ball doesn't get stolen halfway by the other team's players. :(

And works best with a normal Yooyu. :P

Personally i'm not even playing YYB this season.

To all my rivals:

Don't think that means our rivalry is off. I'll match you rank for rank with sidegames.

"Trick" that works for me to score at Yooyuball:

1. Use the 1 attacker, 3 defenders position

2. Get the ball and run right over to the opposing team's goalkeeper

3. The goalkeeper will get the ball.

4. Space bar, steal the ball from the goalkeeper, space bar again and WHAM! in goes the ball into the goal!

Of course, this only works provided the ball doesn't get stolen halfway by the other team's players. :(

And works best with a normal Yooyu. :P

I use that trick, but with 2 attackers 2 defenders position and just press space to get the ball when it starts.

Well, I'm sorry to hear that... I am AMAZING at yooyuball... Though I lack skills in the Slushie Slinger. I have a "ritual" when setting up. I always pick the right side and the 1 attacker and 3 defender strategy. I also use the Turn Off the Lights app, that works on google chrome. Yeah, I take this serious... At least my 0 to 16 win says so...

I'm now getting a bit more used to it although I still dislike it. Only will play it for the points and for the team. But it's taking way too much time on my old laptop. Ten minutes for just one game and only six games every hour. There goes my plan for reaching All-Star. I think I can be happy if I even reach Rank 16 like last year.

I USED to be good at YYB until this new version came along. New YYB is this:

1084733-1245176248-TrollFace2.jpg

Uh, yeah, for now I'll just play the side games and avoid YYB. And it was my favorite AC game too, and now it's ruined. :sad01_anim:

I honestly don't think I was ever good at YYB, so sadly I can't blame the new controls for my failures. However, I love Slushie Slinger! Hopefully I can help KI out with the other games and you actually skilled YYBers can do the hard work. ;)