Healing the Vaeolus

fleuvre88

Hi,

I'd really like some help with healing that darned Vaeolus in the Altador Plot.

If you have already healed the Vaeolus and know a foolproof means of healing it, please tell me.

I've tried so many different strategies, all ending in failure. :(

I'm so desperate, that I might even have to ask someone to do it for me!

Thanks so much!

If you mess up, you have to leave the page and come back; it won't reset until you do. Use a timer to make sure you do the steps precisely, and use a guide to make sure you know which treatment goes with which pose (sick and hungry looked backwards to me).

Generally the best way to approach this if you're having trouble is to take a break, then come back later for another shot. :) It's a very touchy step, and that seems to be the thing that helps the most.

That took me a little while too. It's simple just frustrating and you have to be on the ball. If you follow the TDN guide and just give it a few tries you should end up getting it though. What took forever for me was the water works - I went through all the combos, must have missed one, so had to go through them almost all again. Drove me mental!

Its the timing thats usually the problem...if you have the TDN guide in a nother window, you have enough time to check on the spot within the minute. A lot of times I was a few seconds off...it took my like 8-9 tries. Just be patient

Your best bet is to not try multiple times in a row. You just get frustrated. Leave, do something else, come back, and try again. Watch the timing. Write down each time as you complete each step. This is what helped me the most. Keep at it and you'll get it!