Altador Cup VI Team Songs [ALTERNATE VERSION]

Greetings everyone! Now, as you may have already noticed if you checked out TDN's official team songs, the staff this year have decided to only distribute Creative Commons songs (reason here).

Now, this is all good for avoiding possible copyright issues (not that we ever got them in previous years, to my knowledge, but better safe than sorry, right?), and many will indeed appreciate change to more, let's say...obscure songs, but some will eager for the old "style" mainstream-ish playlist back. And here I am to give you all a choice! (TNT should take a hint...*cough*yooyuball*cough*) :)

The alternate playlist can be downloaded fully HERE.

If you prefer individual downloading of songs, here's the link to the folder where they are located. :)

Enjoy!

P.S. Try and guess the songs! It's not that hard!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not encourage others to download songs via unauthorized sources. The links have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.

Altador = Pocketful of Sunshine (Natasha)

Brightvale =

Darigan = Back in Black (ACDC)

Faerieland =

Haunted Woods = The Undertaker Theme

Kiko Lake =

Krawk Island = Pirate of the Carribean Theme

Kreludor = Rocket Man (Elton John)

Lost Desert = Walk Like An Egyptian .... DUH! lol

Maraqua = I'm On The Edge

Meridell =

Moltara = Through The Fire And Flames

Mystery Island = On The Floor

Roo Island = Don't Carry It All

Terror Mountain =

Shenkuu =

Tyrannia = Sweet Girl Of Mine / Guns N Roses ........ But what's the relation with Tyrannia ?! :O

Virtupets = Tron ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!