birthday girl And a 10 year anniversery that ive been on neopets!

GomamonX

Woot! Tommarow its my birthday and my 10 year anniversery on neopets with the new royal colors and all it made me feel like royalty! anyhow... im almost reaching my goal soon enough and also i dressed Hypatia Kallias to look like this 4.pngand i wonder.....is there such "birthday luck" with dailies, bets ect. on neopets ?

Happy early birthday and congratulations on your 10th Neo anniversary! Your pet looks amazing, by the way. (:

Congratulations and happy birthday too! It's so strange to look back on that many years of Neopets and think how things have changed. :) I know it still catches me off guard!

i know how you feel.... and still ill cherished the memories i had with the site

What can I say? Happy birthday (early), and happy 10th anniversary on Neopets, GonamonX!

I remember when Neopets was still a rather simple and not so well known site like it is now.

What can I say? Happy birthday (early), and happy 10th anniversary on Neopets, GonamonX!

I remember when Neopets was still a rather simple and not so well known site like it is now.

yeah... i wished i still had that tatsu-cerpull Tseremundo and Tigrenu (tigren) and Badchu (badeek) which is pretty non-existing now.... and Thanks for everything guys! i love you! and wish that today everyones happy!