Royal Petpets Enter Neopia!

hrtbrk

Wow and it's at my birthday too... man I FEEL Royal already ! ^_^ not too metion special!

BWAAAAARRGGGGHh fdsfsad the stupid TNT changed the neoppoints payout in all the games!!!! Where I got 1000 points I now get 200! #$%^ this! WHY would they do that?? Do you want my account? Im not playing this if THIS is how its gonna be with the previously fun games. They arent rewarding anymore after a nice round of gaming. Its crap payout for very hard work.

wow! the hidden tower's been getting a lot of new items lately :D my bank and stocks dont like it :P

OHHH.... I like the one that looks like a goat!!!

400K NP is not a bad price to get your Slorg looking like a princess by the way.

But I have no Petpets that can be Painted Royal, sorry.

Plus I'd rather save up for Wheel of Extravagance spins myself.

BWAAAAARRGGGGHh fdsfsad the stupid TNT changed the neoppoints payout in all the games!!!! Where I got 1000 points I now get 200! #$%^ this! WHY would they do that?? Do you want my account? Im not playing this if THIS is how its gonna be with the previously fun games. They arent rewarding anymore after a nice round of gaming. Its crap payout for very hard work.

This is actually a normal occurrence - TNT changes the game ratios for all the Flash games once a month to mix things up a bit. You might want to take a look at our dailies page for an up-to-date list of fairly decent games to play for the month. :)

• 2 weeks later...