Yessss, about time!

inkt

14iiiib.jpg

Now I never have to worry about this awful avatar again and won't have to feel guilty about spending my neopoints on frivolous and fanciful things. /yay alliteration. Off I go to spin that wheel of...extravagance?

Haha, thank you so much. It took tons of willpower not to spend it. XD But it'll all be gone in a few days, I'm sure.

Thank you, everyone! I know, it's so difficult not to spend it. But if you really want it, just keep saving! Put your neopoints on a side account or something so you're not tempted. XP

Svaing up for all of that profit is the tough part, it's harder for me with the new Wheel of Extravagance around.

Congrats on your Number 6 Avatar snag though. :yes:

I'm really scared about playing the Wheel of Extravagance, actually. I'm not much of a betting person and that thing gives me really high anxiety. XD Even the smaller wheels do.

Congratz on the Number Six Avvie! ^-^

It'd be a very very long time before I could save up a decent amount..Not to mention I love to shop xD

Thank you! Haha, I know what you mean! It's taken me, well, since the avatar came out to save up for it.

Thank you! Haha, I know what you mean! It's taken me, well, since the avatar came out to save up for it.

Wahaha!! The End justifies the Means! erm..wait a moment, does that even fit into this situation!? xD

Well, you get my point! xD

Doesn't matter how long you took, but you got it now! =D

No more worries of overspending...Haha..

It...kind of fits! But it's 1:45AM here so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt! XD You're right, no more worries about that! Now I just need to find something to spend all that money on.

It...kind of fits! But it's 1:45AM here so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt! XD You're right, no more worries about that! Now I just need to find something to spend all that money on.

*hinthint* If you have problem finding somewhere to spend the money...My bank account is always open! =D

Wahaha.... *shot*

Any dream pet you could work towards perhaps?

Congrats on the avatar!

I got mine when it was around 5 million. And I used the 8 scores a day for games that year, to get to the 5 million, which I used as a starting point for my Draik fund. And I hatched my Draik about 5 months later.

*hinthint* If you have problem finding somewhere to spend the money...My bank account is always open! =D

Wahaha.... *shot*

Any dream pet you could work towards perhaps?

Bahaha, I would, but....XD

I've never really had a dream pet. I have my royal Peophin already whom I love to death and then two little adorable baby pets on my account. And then the fourth spot is for my lab rat. And I'm not a big fan of having "important" pets on a side because I rarely go to my side accounts. D:

Congratz on the avatar!

Ha, suddenly these days i feel like i can buy everything... I have spent nearly 2m for only my peophin!

Thank you!

Oh wow. 2m still seems like quite a chunk of change to me. :P

Congrats on the avatar!

I got mine when it was around 5 million. And I used the 8 scores a day for games that year, to get to the 5 million, which I used as a starting point for my Draik fund. And I hatched my Draik about 5 months later.

Thankssss! I thought I would have to wait for it to go back down to around 5mil but then I sold off a PB and bam! Congrats on your Draik! I do love them little dragon things.

Congratulations!!! That's a really exciting one! I doubt I'll ever be able to get it unless someone's willing to let me borrow NP's *hint hint*! I'm just playing! xD

Thank you so much! Well, for a TDN member such as yourself, I wouldn't mind letting you borrow a few NPs for the avvie. c:

Congratulations :) I'm still working on that avvie. I'm about half-way there and after I get it I'm going to get a labratory map and start zapping away.

Thanks so much. :) The lab ray is definitely worth it! I have it on, um, four accounts now (no wonder it took me so long to get the Adam avvie), and I've had quite the success with it. It's given me about nine avatar pets, and some really amazing other ones.

Thank you so much! Well, for a TDN member such as yourself, I wouldn't mind letting you borrow a few NPs for the avvie. c:

Haha, wow thanks! But I'll have to let you know when I'm a little closer than 6 million NPs away! ^_^

Haha, wow thanks! But I'll have to let you know when I'm a little closer than 6 million NPs away! ^_^

Haha, alright. :) Do you know what the maximum you can bid on an auction is?

congrats :)

I got that avatar when Sloth gave me a Draik Trans .. I sold it and spent the money in a week :laughingsmiley:

Whoaaa, what did you spend it on? o: I've never gotten a cool random event like that. You're really lucky!

I forgot about that avie I guess I have to start saving again. I spent a LOT on stuff! now I have 200k ish.

Yeah, this avatar really is a pain. I never thought I would have enough to get it.