Should I open it?

ffgurl

Hi guys!

Hope the day has been treating everyone well! ^-^

I wasn't doing very well with the dailies, but just now a Random Event gave me a Neopets 7th Birthday Goodie Bag.. =D

Should I open it up or just sell it?

Not sure what I should do with it would be a better option...

Any advice? =D

They're full of rubbish, and only worth about 50 NP to sell. I got one a few months ago and was like YAYAYAYAY- oh :(

They're not one of the rarer ones unfortunately

They're full of rubbish, and only worth about 50 NP to sell. I got one a few months ago and was like YAYAYAYAY- oh :(

They're not one of the rarer ones unfortunately

Oh... =(

Well..at least it's free! =D

So i think I'll just sell it then..been a while since I last sold something more than 1np =X

The Neopets 7th Birthday Goodie Bag (unopened) is worth merely 1,000 Neopoints or somewhere in that range.

If I were you, I'd stuff all the goodies obtained from the Goodie Bag in the Safety Deposit Box if you're aiming for the avatar for it. Every little bit helps however.

it will give you one balloon, one pinwheel, one candy and one tambourine.

but they're all junk items worth 100 NP altogether

it's better to sell it for about 1000 np

The Neopets 7th Birthday Goodie Bag (unopened) is worth merely 1,000 Neopoints or somewhere in that range.

If I were you, I'd stuff all the goodies obtained from the Goodie Bag in the Safety Deposit Box if you're aiming for the avatar for it. Every little bit helps however.

That's true..Thx for the advice! ^-^

Collecting stuff while also saving and not playing games to earn np is such a bad way to go about doing things >.< *kicks herself*

I think that is a very common RE. That, unfortunately, makes the items deflate to near nothing. I agree that you should open it if you're still aiming for the packrat avvie, but otherwise just sell it. You'll be getting a little profit out of it at least. :)

I think that is a very common RE. That, unfortunately, makes the items deflate to near nothing. I agree that you should open it if you're still aiming for the packrat avvie, but otherwise just sell it. You'll be getting a little profit out of it at least. :)

Yupyup..I'll be opening the pack to get just a little more items to add the the Safety Deposit Box count =D

Thx for the suggestion too..

Haha..I'm not very lucky with Random Events, so any time I do get GOOD events, I'm like YAY! =D

I'm so easier to please xD

Talking about Random Events, I still have no luck with the Sloth avvie still =(