snow beast without great U-Bend

I am trying to beat snowbeast. I have burrow, sink, GHS, KKT, two VPots, Peophins Harp, Double Dryer, and honey Pot. HP 126, strength 130, def 128. I have gotten a draw but cannot beat him. I can't afford the better U Bend any advice?

wow, while I was waiting to get an answer here a spun wheel of slime and won 2000 nps!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ok, then this is my suggestion. Turn one use downsize! and double dryer with the ability fiery gaze. It must freeze him and you not be frozen or withdraw, heal, and try again. Once frozen use a Water Muffin with a scroll of freezing(or you could use randomly firing freeze ray) on berzerk. This will do damage and freeze again. Then use 2 water muffins on berzerk. Lastly use one more water muffin with a think smoke bomb on berzerk. If somehow he is still alive you can use a voidberry potion with your double dryer and burrow. The ideal situation would be for him to use jade on turn one so he doesn't heal later.

I had to withdraw and restart battle over 60 times to get snowbeast to use scorchstone and be frozen in first move but I did stick at it and eventually beat him. This method was given to me by a really kind person and I know he will not mind me sharing it. Hope it helps you also.