17 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite PB color is

• Faerie
    • Desert
    • Plushie
    • Royal
    • Baby
    • Other (you might like to specify)

I love Desert Shoyrus! :) Hence why I didn't think twice to paint my shoyru once I got the paint brush from a RE many years ago (of course it NEVER happen now).

I think Desert pets are generally pretty and the colours go well! Next would be Plushie. I especially love the bright and contrasting ones smile_anim.gif

I voted for Royal .. I really love the regal look, and the fact that it gives you TWO sets (male and female) :) :)

I also like Usuki Boy paint brush :rolleyes_anim:

Biscuit! I particularly love Biscuit Yurbles (as if you don't already know that *rolls eyes*), although I do quite like the old biscuit Ruki design as well (the round cookie ears were a cute idea, it's a shame TNT couldn't have kept them the same for the current design). I also quite like Maractite, that one's quite a pretty colour. Oh, and the Usuki/Quiguki colour.

I selected other, I like so many Paint Brush colours, I simply can't argue with them!

Camouflage looks pretty cool for the skin, yet the Halloween and Christmas colours bring out the festive look on a Neopet.