Maximizing Profit from Habitarium

Ethelune

So, while browsing the announcement for the Wheel of Extravagance, I saw several folks talking about making around 100,000 NP a day from their Habitariums... and, well, I was wondering how you all do it. :P How many P3s do you have, and of what types? How many storage units? Do you focus more on eggs or harvesting resources?

I'm at level 50, so I can add as many P3s as the maximum allows... but, at the same time, I don't want to overload my Habitarium and risk having it freeze. x_x What have you all found works best?

I don't make 100k a day, but I also don't leave my hab open 24/7. It lags my computer too much after a while. I probably have it on 12-16 hrs a day. I have a mixture of nesters and workers. I have 12 nesters, 6 soldiers, and the rest are workers. I probably make 70k a day. Hope this helps.

I've got 30 workers, 9 soldiers, and 6 nesters. That leaves one extra spot so I can see what the eggs are and harvest/hatch/discard as needed. I do most of the TDN dailys and I make just over 100k a day with everything. The trick is to build, upgrade, and discard nests. You get 200 for building one and (I think) 300 for upgrading one. The six nesters are enough to re-populate since the P3s live about a week. I've also found keeping tons of storages out helps so you can go longer without having to build and destroy nests which takes some time.

Here's a pretty silly/stupid question. You can discard buildings like nests/storages? Or do you simply put them back into your inventory after you build them?

yep! and unless there's something I missed, you do have to put them back in the item bag and then destroy them from there.

I can't wait until I hit level 50... I'm just 10 levels away!!

I do not understand Habitarium, so if any of y'all make 100k a day on that game, then more power to ya! I just wish I knew how to play that... My eggs never hatch and I honestly just don't know what to do

I do not understand Habitarium, so if any of y'all make 100k a day on that game, then more power to ya! I just wish I knew how to play that... My eggs never hatch and I honestly just don't know what to do

I only recently got really into it myself so guides on neopets help sites helped a lot. TDN has a really good guide here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/p3h-main/. For me, it was mostly just trial and error to get used to it.

I never knew you could discard buildings too =X

Well..learnt something new again..Would be a while before I could reach lv50. Gotta have to sit back and wait it out >.<

Just make sure that when you discard eggs you discard them while they are out on the field, not from the bag like you do for nests. Discarding eggs directly from the bag doesn't give you any points.

Oh! Thx for the heads-up! But nests can only be discarded in the bag right?

Just another silly question, is it necessary to have 5 or more soldiers? I actually only have 2 currently and it seems to work fine (for now anyway).

Oh! Thx for the heads-up! But nests can only be discarded in the bag right?

Just another silly question, is it necessary to have 5 or more soldiers? I actually only have 2 currently and it seems to work fine (for now anyway).

The higher your level the more pests that start showing up at once. So once you're at level 40, 2 soldiers won't be the smartest idea. The number is completely up to you though.

The downside I found when I had less soldiers was that my workers would start to battle, lose all their health, and die.

The higher your level the more pests that start showing up at once. So once you're at level 40, 2 soldiers won't be the smartest idea. The number is completely up to you though.

The downside I found when I had less soldiers was that my workers would start to battle, lose all their health, and die.

Oh, thx for the advice.. ^-^

I'll get to increasing the number of soldiers I have, once I have more population limit =D

Just make sure that when you discard eggs you discard them while they are out on the field, not from the bag like you do for nests. Discarding eggs directly from the bag doesn't give you any points.

Actually, that's not true. You will get XP from discarding from the bag, but they'll be added to the XP you get during your next resource-harvesting XP (rather than showing up right away). It's a big time-saver, being able to discard directly from the bag. ;)

I have 3 soldiers, 6 nesters and the rest are workers. I also fence in the workers at the resources so they just work continuously and don't waste time walking to the storage.

Good idea! Wonder why it didn't occur to me before =X

Thx for the advice! ^-^

Thanks for the advice, everyone! :laughingsmiley: I think, for now, I'll stick with six nesters, six soldiers, and nine to twelve workers, at least until I have enough resources to really start expanding my Habitarium. I've already seen a huge profit, just from yesterday and today... which is a good feeling, when I've only been making about 10,000 NP daily for a few months. ^_^

• 2 months later...

yeah...I was making 100k a day from it...about that...

I got the gem lock out thing once...did the resetting thing...and then 2 days after getting back to level 50 my browser crashed with my habi full of gems...so I am leaving it alone for a while

it took me about 9 days to get from tutorial back to 50 when I reset, though, by the way...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not post on topics that have been inactive for more than three weeks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.