5 New Hidden Tower Weapons

hrtbrk

It looks like one for each faerie type, almost....

The names are: (in pictured order...)

Sword of Thigl- Cost : 11,000,000 NP

bd_sword_thigl.gif

Sword of Tawre- Cost : 11,000,000 NP

bd_sword_tawre.gif

Sword of Ari- Cost : 11,000,000 NP

bd_sword_ari.gif

Sword of Reif- Cost : 11,000,000 NP

bd_sword_reif.gif

Sword of Thare- Cost : 11,000,000 NP

bd_sword_thare.gif

*And I've never seen this one:

Sword of Skardsen- Cost : 11,000,000 NP

eliv_thade_sword.gif

**I would love to know the stats on them to see if they are worth saving to buy...

Edited by 7_rayne_7

Looks like they all do 15 of one type + 5 physical.

We've seen reports (screenies) of doing much more than 5 physical so that's still up in the air :D

Most of the people on the boards are saying they're basically SoS sister weapons, which is pretty cool.

At first I thought that the names of the swirds were named after fairies of corresponding elements, but now I realize that they are scrambled. :)

Ohh, awesome. SoS sister swords hmm? I can see these easily becoming alternatives to the SoS. The air one should be popular, something like a step down from the Ghostkersword. This might spice up intermediate and higher BD a bit.

For reference, the SoS does 15 dark icons + 2 physical icons + random number of extra physicals, with the mode icon being 18. For the same price, I'd guess these swords to be similar stats.

cool! they're swords for all the elements! the sword of reif looks soooo awesome :D

Ooh! I really think they're cool:) But now that they're so many new items being introduced to the Hidden Tower, I bet some items from it are also going to be retired soon, and the price will be greatly inflated. Oh boy.

These are awesome. :D I really like the way the fire and water ones look.

I'm not big into the BD at this point, but in the future once Aitvara is trained decently, I might spend the NP on one, if I had no on-going goals at the time.

I love the styles of these new swords, yet they're so expensive! Five more pieces to fit any sword collector's gallery. :yes:

The SoS has sisters now? That's great. :laughingsmiley:

The Sword of Fire is my favorite of these. Sure is purdy. I kind of wish the artwork looked better on the others, though...

lol you don't need that good of weapons to take pant down xD

Yeah,good point,but its just that i like taking the pant devil down for revenge.*DEFEATS PANT DEVIL WITH USUL GLARE* that's for stealing my two dubloon before i was going to train my usul :evil: