What colour should I paint my Ruki?

Parry

14 members have voted

1. 1. What colour should I paint my Ruki?

I'm currently dressing up Ant023396, but I'm having trouble deciding what her colour should be; as you can see from the poll, I've narrowed it to Biscuit or Brown (though I am open to other options). This is what the finished outfit in question looks like:

Antoutfit.jpg

So .... yeah, I need a bit of help deciding! (Link to her outfit via Dress To Impress: http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/17132)

If a male, just paint it Mutant or Brown, if female, left her biscuit.

Ant hasn't been painted Biscuit yet, she's still Christmas-coloured. That pic was just me playing around with the bases on Dress to Impress to see which ones fit her outfit, hence the little problem at present.

I was going to suggest biscuit before even looking at her picture haha Looking at brown/biscuit side by side, I think the tone of brown is too warm and it blends in too much - still team biscuit. :P

Biscuit would be better in my opinion.

It goes with the outfit better than brown does and if your pet is female, biscuit seems more feminine too.