GUILDLESS

Angeló

I just left my guild .. despite the fact that I'm a council member and I love the people there , it's been dead for months ... no activity at all .. and the guild leader hasn't signed on in more than 60 days ... so ... I left ... and I'm now guildless .. looking for an active / not-so-big / friendly / adult-mature guild .. where I don't have to donate NP to go up in rank and such :D

tell me about your guilds in private or in here .... thanks :)

You could join H.A.M.S, but its not really what you'd call and 'adult-mature' guild. BTW, how do you quit a guild...

On the left it says leave guild... that simple... and also I might create a guild... Probably be easy...

(edit: What should the name be?)

Edited by dcoolb

ive started an auction guild if anyone is interested.

you dont have to donate neopets , but it would be helpful if you donated items you dont need for the guild shop so we can buy items , but thats only if you want :)

feel free to join if you are interested :)

I dont know of one but im looking for one as well, im wanting to get into/ learn how to restock

There's some great guides around for restocking. Try this one http://www.neopets.com/~fallen_eden

Also, everyone looking for a guild - Me and Cornflakes recently started a guild (The Zapdoption Agency) for adopting out pets. Obviously once we have some more members it will be more 'active'. Check it out and see what you think ^_^

http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=4094539

This link MIGHT work, if it doesn't let me know and I'll edit :P

There's some great guides around for restocking. Try this one http://www.neopets.com/~fallen_eden

Also, everyone looking for a guild - Me and Cornflakes recently started a guild (The Zapdoption Agency) for adopting out pets. Obviously once we have some more members it will be more 'active'. Check it out and see what you think ^_^

http://www.neopets.c...html?id=4094539

This link MIGHT work, if it doesn't let me know and I'll edit :P

I'll definitely join! the last time I was in a guild, I was a member of The Neopian Orphanage, which is basically the same idea on a much larger basis.

I'm still working toward that Ultimate Riches account, though, so it may be a while before I'm able to zap. I snipe pieces occasionally when I have an excess amount of NP on hand

I used to be a member of TNO. It was fine but there were too many members and zero chance of being promoted. I prefer a smaller guild. :)

yeah, I have to agree. I've never been comfortable with very large groups anyway! it eventually makes me feel like I'm blending into the background, and I think that's why I ended up falling inactive there.

Ack I'm having trouble with inactive guilds, too. >_>; I keep joining them with the promise of active boards and two days later, I can still see my intro post on the front page of the message boards. xP

yeah we need to ask her .. hey Tank_Girl .. hey Tank_Girl .. why is there a girl on the tank ?? heheeheheh

I'm here I'm here! :P

I think it should definitely be something anyone can join, though the hierarchy will probably only include those who contribute pets to the site/host competitions/generally contribute to the guild in some way.

You never know though, if you join on a members basis you may feel inspired to start zapping some pets ;)