I Taunt the Pant Devil

savestheweez

I don't remember it took me a lot of time .. nop .. because I borrowed all the items from TDN and I was quite swift in giving them back .. wow ... that was so long ago !

Once again I feel slightly jealous of all the people who got it immediately. I want to say it took me at least 10 minutes of constant refreshing. So yeah, I'd say it took me a while <_< Not as long as the Dagonack one took me though, that little guy just wouldn't eat the dang cheese <_<

I'm thinking of trying for this avatar. I've got 5 pant devil attractors in my inventory. Is there anything else I should to to make sure that I don't lose a ton of NPs?

Hmm, no. You need items which estimated price together make 50k, and I think Pant Devil Attractors aren't enough.

I have my 93 golden geraptiku talismen in my inventory, did this take a lot of refreshing for people who have it?

When your done... Do you wanna lend them?

I just checked - It's 5 million NP estimated value. I don't have quite* that much yet.

I guess it's back to Habitarium for a few more weeks and then off to get some crazy good battledome weapons :)

*quite=no where near

If you want a ITTPD set less than 50 items go for solitare champions(109,999 est value) you only need 46 but around 1k+ each, if you want cheaper items go for bone sceptres(64,250 est value) and sand snowballs(40,000 est value) as they are usually around 100 np.

I really want to salute the person/s who thought of ways to make avatars like this one cheaper ... instead of the usual greedy nutheads who tend to inflate everything ...

Guess I would have to have a fair few omelettes in inventory to get this avatar...Nah just joking will try for it when I finish with the battledome if I have any expensive weapons left thet is...

Ah, glad someone had made a thread about this! I was about to ask a question. Guess I have to refresh quite a bit! Though, I do have a question, will it appear at the top or bottom of the page? Anyone know off hand? That would be greatly appreciated!

Just got the Avvie!! I had to refresh about 20 times :P But, it is at the bottom of the screen :) For anyone who does need to know like I did!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I don't remember it took me a lot of time .. nop .. because I borrowed all the items from TDN and I was quite swift in giving them back .. wow ... that was so long ago !

But it seems the ALP has stopped lending the items?

I want to get the avatar but I don't want to spend on it. (I have spent so much nps in getting the Kelp avatar but still no luck.:()