Which teams do you think will win this year?

We all hope the teams we have chosen will win. I want MQ to be in the top 3 but mostly DC or Kreludor will. Its totally unpredictable. It might be a little hard for KI now that Dasher has left. Who do you think will be in the top 5? :eh:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm for Maraqua too, and I reckon we'll definitely be in the top 5. There's a lot more support this year :)

Not really sure about the other teams, but I know they all suck compared to us :D

The top 5 teams will probably be:

Maraqua

Kreludor

Meridell

Roo Island

Lost Desert

:P But those are just my predictions.

KD will most likely make it to the top 3 again. I'm not sure about RI and MQ. Maybe many people will join MQ because it came 5th last year and due to the fact that it didn't do that well in the other Altador cups..... :guiltysmiley:

I personally think its going to come down between Maraqua and Darigan Citadel. But you never know what could happen, this IS the AC. ;)

its possible that lost desert or darigan citadel could win the yooyuball game because they have amazing skills,but i'm hoping that shenkuu could win 1st place,that would be awesome if they do *crossing fingers* :laughingsmiley:

To a person who addressed me way at the top of the topic.. yes I've chosen TM for the second year =) I love my penguins :wub_anim:

I honestly don't know where LD will be since they won last year.. they may have the winners curse..

To a person who addressed me way at the top of the topic.. yes I've chosen TM for the second year =) I love my penguins :wub_anim:

I honestly don't know where LD will be since they won last year.. they may have the winners curse..

So I'm the 'person' way at the top? :D

I think LD might win again. Yes, They might have the 'winners curse'.

Haha yes you are XD I was too lazy to go find a username sorry haha =D

But yeah I don't think LD will do as well this year.. I think they will be in the second tier but I don't know about the top four because they will attract freeloaders

But yeah I don't think LD will do as well this year.. I think they will be in the second tier but I don't know about the top four because they will attract freeloaders

It's unfortunate that the freeloader curse will most likely be upon us, but I'm always hopeful when I look at a team like Darigan, a great champion, and the kind of fight they've been putting on since then. If we can make the top tier it would certainly be a great achievement in terms of the curse.

1. DC 2. Meridell 3. LD 4. KI 5. FL

I think that faerieland may have a chance this year. Though it may not be FL and may be Kreludor...

Haha yes you are XD I was too lazy to go find a username sorry haha =D

You can call me Arie :D

Yeah LD will get quite a number of freeloaders but they will also get others who might help to win since LD came first. Its the same with the other top 5 of

AC5.

Almost everyone has got KD in their list! I guess DC is there in many liststoo . This year DC and KD might get many players.

But how many freeloaders are actually looking at statistics and the boards to know what teams are favorable? Yes some will do that but what about all the kids who are under 13 who will probably just pick a team which they like based on the land?