How to make money :)

mrguyman

Hi all. I'm just wondering, how can I make money quickly and efficiently? I currently have less than 20k in my bank. Seriously. Because of that, I consider myself to be a huge noob. So, can someone tell me how I can make neopoints fairly quickly, or at least a nice amount regularly? Thanks :)

play games .. there are quite a few games that give u 1000 NP in a short time

restock

invest in the stocks (buy 1000 shares at 15 ,, sell when they rise)

Habitarium. when you reach the max level it gives you at lease 30-50k. but you have to keep your computer online for a long period of time. As of now, that's what I do on neopets. Then i do stock market, but I'm not good at it. When a plot comes, I join, keep the prizes, wait for it to inflate, then sell. :laughingsmiley:

You can check out Joderi's petpage for Neopoint ratios of every Neopets game for the month if you want to find out what games have great NP ratios, it get's updated often. Playing sponsor games is also a great way to gain Neopoints, Danimals Double Crush is an easy 3K a day sponsor game that requires minimal effort to get 1K a play.

I use games/habitarium/stock primarily and usually make about 50-80k a day.

I also recommend the wheels, especially the Wheel of Mediocrity. You can spin it every 40 minutes, at 100 NP a spin. I land on the 2000-4000 NP spot really often.

I make a good 150-200k a day by doing the following

-Dailies (including the turdle racing which I seem to be really lucky with and win 2 out of 3 bets)

-Employment agency. Once you kinda know about the prices you know which jobs to pick. I usually make a 10k profit of that with the 5 jobs you can do a day.

-Wheels are so much fun to spin XD

-Keyquest. I can get about 50 to 75k from the codestones I always get. Plus some extra prices here and there like lab map pieces and paint brushes

-Habitarium. I make the most np with this since I leave it running most of the time.

Thats how I get my neopoints without a lot of effort *is a very lazy girl* XD

It's all about the Habitarium. If you rest your P3s in the morning and set them to gathering you can have tons of purple gems when you get home after work if you leave your computer going. Do that again before bed and you'll be set by morning. Smash some eggs...toss some nests and you're good to go!!!

I make around 100k a day with that and the dailies.