Altador Plot

glitzygurl

I'm afraid you're going to have to be a little more specific about your problem - what exactly do you mean when you say that you can't do it? Is the constellation finder not giving you any results? Are you getting results, but unable to find the stars in the telescope? Or is the telescope not letting you submit the constellation?

Remember that you have to link the stars together in the correct shape. The final constellation should look exactly like this:

altadorplot_13.gif

This topic has been edited by a member of staff ("AA").

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from Neopets Help to Altador Plot.

i cant do it, i cant find the stars, i'm stuck.

i get results but don't know how to do it.

This post has been edited by a member of staff ("AA") because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post - if you want to add something to your posts, use the edit button. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

All right, that means that you're having some sort of trouble with your telescope. Have you done step 21 (visited the Archivist) to fully activate your telescope? If so, you should be able to go to your telescope and find the stars. The constellation finder gave you a set of X and Y coordinates representing the locations of the stars in your constellation. So just scroll around in the telescope (clicking on an empty point in space will aim the telescope there) and mouse over the different stars to check their coordinates. Once you come to the stars with the right coordinates, click on them to link them together in the shape of the constellation.

i did that, but i cant find the right stars. i clicked on heaps of stars but they dont match

is there anyway someone can do it for me or any cheats?

This post has been edited by a member of staff ("AA") because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post - if you want to add something to your posts, use the edit button. :)

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Nope, I'm afraid you've got to do this one on your own.

Are you familiar with the X-Y coordinate system (also known as the Cartesian coordinate system)? Basically, the coordinates for each star consist of two numbers. The first number is the X coordinate, which tells you how far to the left or right the star is (the greater the number, the further the star is to the right). The second number is the Y coordinate, which tells you how far up or down the star is (the greater the number, the further up the star is).

Look at this diagram for an example:

250px-Cartesian-coordinate-system.svg.png

thanks, thats helping. when i use the Constellation Finder, do i use the locations from the sleeper section or do i do 1 from each section?

yay ive done the sleeper part. now to continue on.. turns out it wasnt too hard haha

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Congratulations! :) Each section in the constellation finder represents one constellation, so for this plot part you just need to look at the Sleeper section. When you do the following plot parts, you'll go through each of the other constellations in turn.

Good luck!

thanks, im doing the farmer part now, accidnetly put the dancer 1 in lol so i have to do it again

it doesnt say the co oridinates for wave, and the last 5 . how do i get them?

dont worry it does now :) except for the last one which im guessing it will later on

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Yep - as you work through the plot, you'll unlock more constellations. :)

No you cannot, as the constellation won't register until you complete the previous steps. But this step isn't as hard as it seems. ;) You just have to try all the combinations listed in the guide (waiting for the page to reload after each click), and check the goblet after each combination. If you're having trouble keeping track of the combinations, write them down and cross them off as you try them.

how do you check each goblet after each combination? do i check after i put 111 in? and so on?

oh do i put in 111 then click the goblet then put in 112 and click the goblet and so on?

Yes, that's correct - after each combination of three different bowls, check if clicking the goblet does anything. :)

Yeah - you do get kicked out if the hour rolls over. If it's giving you too much trouble, it's generally a good idea to take a break and come back later. :)

i did 111 then went to click on the goblet but it didnt work, it didnt do anything, cant click on it

ive tried them all

do i have to return to the colosseum after each try?

i wish i knew what i have to do lol i feel like im doing it wrong, its taking ages.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Also, do not double post. If you'd like to add something, edit your posts instead

Nope, you don't have to go back to the Colosseum unless you actually get kicked out - though if you get kicked out, you have to start trying combinations again. :(

Remember to wait for the page to reload after clicking each bowl.

done it, now im up to the part where you go to the 3 shops. ive been to all 3 shops with the correct amount of money and have only found the purse which i brough, it says i need to buy the libra item but i brought the purse.

i keep seeing the Altadorian Coin Purse not the scale figure (libra)

You shouldn't need to actually buy anything, just click on it and wait for the resulting page to load - but remember that the three shops all have different inflation rates, so you'll need a different amount of NP for each shop! :)

Basically you need to try every single possible combination of wheels and levers, which can take quite a while. :(

This topic gives an alternative strategy for doing this part, which basically involves randomly hitting all the controls until you get the right combination.

Congratulations! And no, there was really no need to wait, the general idea is just to refresh frantically. :)

Congratulations! And no, there was really no need to wait, the general idea is just to refresh frantically. :)

is there a fast way to get the 3 rocks jammed in the right spot? any tips?

Please don't double post - use the edit button instead if you want to add something. :)