Lookup help? D:

fadedangel416

I'm hoping someone here might be able to help me... so far at the help chat on neo, no one has a clue. D: But I need some help with my userlookup. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Firefox (4.0.1 on a win7 64bit) shows my lookup correctly, but ie and chrome show the content moved up and so does a friend's firefox (4.0.1 on an xp 32bit). I have no idea why my firefox is the only one showing the lookup correctly, or what portion of my coding is going wonky. Since it doesn't get really noticeable until after the about me section, I'm wondering if either a div or the margin-bottom declaration is going wrong... I just don't get it. =( But I'd much appreciate any help!

-edit- I managed to semi-fix it, I needed to add the margin-bottom to contentModuleContent and not just contentModuleTable... but there's still some discrepancy. It's not as noticeable now, but the content is still moved up as compared to my firefox. It looks like this last part is caused by a discrepancy in how the font is being rendered? I took two screenies, the first is of firefox and the second is of chrome. Font type and size is the same, designating a line height just makes things worse, and designating word-spacing does nothing.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q203/bookluvr416/ffscreenie.jpg -- firefox

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q203/bookluvr416/chromescreenie.jpg -- chrome (ignore the black space at the bottom, I wanted the two images to be the same size so I blanked out where the screen ended)

Hum...have you tried to add padding?

My opinion is that the difference between the 2 is not that big, and I wouldn't worry about because there is often rending differences between browsers.

Xepha: I was only able to cap the first half of the page, but as you scroll down it becomes more noticeable. I know there are rendering differences, but I've also seen lookup coding where the difference is negligible, so I know it's possible.

Cornflakes: I do, and I did try disabling it, but even with adblock disabled firefox still showed the lookup correctly.

-edit- Whoops, I realize adblock did block out a different issue, and while fixing that one I managed find a fix for the discrepancies. Thanks guys. =)