Caption Contest

khaos

not sure if this topic goes here but, i looked at the new caption contest pic, and i didn't get it. its a shoryu, a lutari (i think) and a thiing a the lutaris mouth-ish area. would someone explain what it is so i can post a good caption?

I'd paraphrased a romeo and juliet quote to fit the situation... Only thing that came to mind.

Uh-oh, I did the exact same thing! Bet it was the same quote; I wonder if we came up with the same play on it. Well, good luck. I have yet to have a caption picked, but maybe this time...

Lol mine said

Shoyru: Juliet where art thou?

Lutari: Go away I am sick!

Shoyru: Do you still want the flowers?

Do not copy mine! This is mine and it always shall be.

Lol, that's awesome. I saw the picture, and thought of a different paraphrase, but I figured I'd rather not try this time, because I never get picked, and I am tired of being creative for no reason :P

None of my captions were picked. The two I thought had the best shot were:

Lutari: A rose by any other name would smell as sweet -- if I could actually smell it!

-and-

Shoyru: They should have called the avatar "Bless you, Lutari."

At least the ones that beat me out were good. I hate when I come up with (what I think is) a good one, and something really lame (in my opinion only, of course) gets picked instead.