Fountain Faerie Quests

StacyBaby

So I have been on neopets for over 9 years and i have YET to get a fountain faerie quest. SO i am curious to how many people on here have had one? And what did you end up painting your pet?

I have been dieing to get one. The other day I got a water faerie quest and I thought that it was the fountain faerie because of how similar they look... I got my hopes up. :*

i'm DYING for one of these quests. I'd be willing to pay millions just to paint my grundo mallow. :ohno:

If i ever do end up getting one I don't think that I am going to paint a buzz for the avvie. I mean out of ALL of the neopets TNT had to pick the ugliest one of the all Buzz... I have even looked at all of the colors that you can paint the buzz and non of them are appealing to me.

I got one fairly recently, and I used it to paint my shoyru Sephrenia, maractite. She's totally awesomely beautiful. I think it's only worth doing a FFQ if you either get a cheap item to give her, or are painting your pet a really expensive color, like mine, or pirate, or whatever. :D

Almost at 10 years, still haven't gotten one.

However... I have to take into account that I didn't play for a good 2 years (iirc) besides the once and awhile check up.

If I do ever get one, I am deffffinitely going to get the item, don't care how much it costs.

I don't really know what I'd do with it though, tbh....probably woodland cybunny or maractite hissi....

I got 2 within the same month (April 9 and Arpil 16 of 2011)

I was really happy since I came back after 2 years of inactivity xD

I was lucky since one items was 17k and the other one was 25k.

Got a Maraquan Gelert and Alien Aisha~

Most of my dreamies are Royalgirl so FFQ was useless for that.

I got one during the Faerie Festival, I got so excited I bought the 800k item without hesitation! I used it to paint my Moehog Island which is what I really, really wanted and I'm so happy with him :)

In 5 1/2 years, I have yet to have a FFQ. Since I have no plans for painting any of my pets, I will likely use my first FFQ that I get for the Buzzin' avatar.

I got two actually when my account was younger than it is now

I used the first one to get a Pirate Buzz (for the avatar) .. then someone offered me a Robot Hissi for it and I accepted ...

the other one I used to make a Plushie Kacheek as a dreamie for a little Neopian girl who offered me an Alien Aisha in return ...

Guest Yoshinho

Try not to refresh too much because TNT can sometimes get suspicious even though it is rare that it happens.