The Red Green Show

Tedhaun

200px-The_Red_Green_Show.jpg

I wonder if anyone here likes to watch (or ever watches) The Red Green Show around here?

It's one of the best Canadian comedy shows on Earth. To be honest, it's meant to be a parody of real-world handyman shows, but only better and more imaginative. It also offers real advice to real men who want to be successful. :)

It currently airs on several PBS stations throughout America as of lately.

My husband watches it sometimes, but I've never been able to get into it for some reason. I do like British comedies though so maybe I would like a Canadian comedy too :)

Guest Yoshinho

This show is basically that show "Home Improvement".

But then again, I am not Canadian so the answer above is typical.....

I wouldn't even say that Red Green is the best Canadian comedy. Yes, it's very funny, but both Steve Smith and Rick Green have made other shows that were absolutely hilarious.

And I also think that You Can't Do That On Television was way better than Red Green most of the time.

What's the name of the guy on the left? I think I've been seeing him on tv a lot lately...

For degenius, the guy on the left was Harold Green (portrayed by Patrick McKenna), Red's nephew who also has a Hobby House segment.

For degenius, the guy on the left was Harold Green (portrayed by Patrick McKenna), Red's nephew who also has a Hobby House segment.

He was also in Traders. I'm not sure if that was a purely Canadian show or not.