Neopet wigs...

Kosby

34 members have voted

1. 1. YAY or NAY: wigs on pets.

• YAY - they're super cute.
    • NAY - they're just weird looking.
    • Mmm, depends which ones.

Basically I don't put wigs on my pets because they look so weird with wigs! :sad01_anim: I prefer they look "natural" instead of "dressy".

However, I think that Kacheek looks very nice with most of the wigs! So if I own a Kacheek, I don't mind putting wig on it.

I think it's funny that the current Random Contest is to recreate a Neopets wig... They're so obviously trying to force the (mostly) hideous wigs on us! Okay, we get that you want us to use the wigs, TNT, but it's so totally absurd! Anyway, I like participating in the Random Contest (haven't won yet though) but I just can't stand those wigs... Oh well, at least we don't have to put it on a Neopet!

The only place I really like wigs is in Royal Paintbrush colors. Everything else tends to look... odd to me. Like Neopets are working their ways towards anthro or something. XP I mean, of course they are still animal-shaped and all, but when has a person wig on a cat or dog (or panther or griffin or bear) not been horrendously creepy? XD

I'm not really into customization in the first place, but I think that wigs look super weird. I think it is an attempt to make the pets look more human-like, and I like my neopets because they don't look like me!

I totally agree with the above comparison of putting wigs on cats or dogs - it just seems creepy to me!