Pound Adoptions<3

Naamah D.

My favorite adopt ever was Hudget, just because I love the name. I've been zapping her, and I'm really hoping she ends up as a Robot. Right now she's a Blue Lenny, but I still have hope!

Other than that, I really like Kamuns, my Mutant Chia.

I've adopted a few pets, but just to get avatars etc. I do cure them of disease and feed them up nicely before I abandon them though. When I'm done with my goal of 30,000 unique items in my SDB I plan to sell it all, buy a lab map and zap random pets from the pound until they're a nice colour, then adopt them out.

It may be mean to the pet but so far i have just been using the pound to adopt pets to get avatars, then i usually abandon them the next day. I have adopted pets but only from friends that are getting rid of their pet/s

To me, that seems totally fine! That's what I did! What I don't like is when people create new pets for the avatars... Especially if they give them bad names... Wouldn't be quite so bad if they gave the pets properly capitalized, number-less, & underscore-less names... Oh well, what can we do... =/

Currently I am zapping pound pets to special colour/species pets and put them on my guild's adoption agency. The guild is still new and I hope more zappers can join and more pound pets can be rescued!

4 pound pets has been rescued until now. ;)

I never trade them as I think that pets are not items. I just want to find a good home for them.

Hasewa the starry koi was a pound catch a few days ago. I really didn't like koi's a whole lot but the more i look at her, the more I like her :-D Who knows, maybe she'll end up being a permie.

Aww, Hasewa is really pretty! She has a nice name and the stars look really good on her! =)

• 1 month later...

Woodwiz sounds like a mage :) CUTE

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old. Also, please keep all posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.