What team are you joining for the ACVI??

I'm joining Maraqua ^_^

Woot woot! :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm a loyal Shenkuu player and supporter for the third year in a row :rolleyes_anim:

i'm going on... Shenkuu too Angelo!!! glad that your on the team :laughingsmiley:

p.s sorry i copied the shenkku letter image.Its just sooo cool and i don't know how to do it

2wgbsl3.jpg

Lost Desert, all the way!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i'm going on... Shenkuu too Angelo!!! glad that your on the team :laughingsmiley:

p.s sorry i copied the shenkku letter image.Its just sooo cool and i don't know how to do it

2wgbsl3.jpg

don't worry fellow Shenkuu-nese

see the little bar above your post ?? it has styles , fonts , sizes , colors etc .. after you type your post ... just highlight the part of your text you want to edit .. then choose the action you want to do .. whether it's size , font , color or other effects

you can even do them all together for one word .. like THIS

:)

I am joining:

Darigan Citadel

I am putting this to be over the limit of words.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words. Adding off-topic words for post count is also not allowed.

Darigan! Though I probably won't play that much this year, as per my usual :P

Maraqua most definitely! :D :D :D

I've been a Faerieland supporter for two years, but I figure it's time to jump ship for a team that has a shot. x_x

• 2 weeks later...