Can they rise from the dust?

nikh

35 members have voted

1. 1. Can faerieland rise from the dust and reclaim a victory?

• Yes
    • No
    • Thinking...
    • Unless they match-fix!
    • Let me get my FFQ first!

maybe, I don't see a lot of FL supporters out here. I might reconsider joining them because I like the new colors, but Maraqua and Roo Island is so tempting....

Team Faerieland has always had the spirit, sportsmanship and dedication worthy of a true champion in the Altador Cup. :yes: They can definitely achieve a better position. Whether they will is a different matter, but we'll see how things turn out.

For now, I voted no.

Mainly because it takes a strong organisation to win matches, and it's not something I see happening with Faerieland even after the rebuilding of Faerieland.

Theoretically, they might gain more supporters this year because of the recent plot, however I don't think they'll be able to gather the numbers and more importantly, the required amount of genuinely dedicated participants.

Maybe. I believe every team has potential, and while FL may not have done well in the past, it doesn't mean they always will. Part of the problem I think is that FL is often discriminated and laughed at because lots of people think it's too "girly" and an easy target. It also lacks many supporters. The recent plot MAY encorage more people to play for Faerieland, but we will see how it all turns out.

I will never join Faerieland as I never recieved any FFQ quest from the faerie quest carnival! That was my vote too...

HEY! I have an idea!

Why don't most of us join Faerieland and do our best to try and bring them up in the standings?

But without a strong fan base, and support, Faerieland will never be higher than about 14th I bet. :rolleyes_anim:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, at least they can always be better than Moltara and as good as - maybe also a bit better than - Altador. But who knows, maybe more people are joining now. But then again it will also attract freeloaders.

I will stuck to Darigan anyways, no matter how Faerieland looks like.

While I'd like to see the FLUFFers do well, there are just too many teams above them that are more organized and doing better. If FL develops a specialty of some kind (maybe in YYB?!) and the organizational strength to stick to it, there may be hope yet. I feel that the addition of players due to the latest plot and color changes may actually detract since it's more difficult to organize a larger group of people, not to mention the usual "preteen girl freeloader" fan base they are usually rumored to have.

Anything can happen, this is the Altador Cup after all. Faerieland certainly appears to be a popular team, however many people who like them are not members. We will have to see, I think this years AC will provide many surprises... :laughingsmiley:

• 4 weeks later...