Lost Desert Fans

Lost Desert  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Is The Lost Desert Awesome?

• Yes

Huzzah! Good move team, it looks like everyone got together to pull a Yooyu win instead of the side games we kept on getting. Now we must find the perfect balance, since we seem to have gotten a hang of this new YYB style. Yesterday I finally got a game where the other team didn't score a goal, with a final of 9-0.

Yay! FINALLY reached level 4!

Hope my personal dedication to reaching level 20 in my first year ever is helping the team.

Hope I can make it. *fingers crossed*

GO LOST DESERT!

Well.... yesterday was surprisingly lame.....

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

yeah yesterday was rather disappointing but as far as I've seen, Maraqua seems to have a rather large support group this year.

I've been trying my best to get some games in. Only level 3 right now but I promise I will support this team in every way!

I know, I hated that too!

!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Haha, you're on Shenkuu! You guys better move it, my sister is playing Angry Birds instead of helping her team.

And manniqueen, I was just as surprised. Moltara can fight hard when it wants to, and we've lost a lot of our drive this year. But maybe this time we're back for good. biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, you're on Shenkuu! You guys better move it, my sister is playing Angry Birds instead of helping her team.

And manniqueen, I was just as surprised. Moltara can fight hard when it wants to, and we've lost a lot of our drive this year. But maybe this time we're back for good. biggrin.gif

Shenkuu is awesome, don't deny it! We just sweeped Moltara! :king: Anyway, a lot of people think LD has winner's curse, but I don't think winner's curse exists. Good luck guys!