Darigan Citadel Support!

Dcoolb

If we can't win against Krawk Island, we're doomed, are we?

Not on my watch are they winning this one. It's time that we ask for revenge this time! :grrr:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We pwned those Faeries last time, and we can certainly pull it off today as well dcoolb.

It'd be awesome if we clashed against Kiko Lake, and maybe we can show them who's boss at the minigames in the rematch.

Serves those Meridellians right with us Darigans, especially after the last round.

Let's show those Rooligans who's boss again!

...and we failed against Virtupets, oh piffle. Thankfully we got Moltara today, and Kiko Lake tomorrow before the Tournament Bye Day. We better get ourselves in top shape before the big days. I promise that I won't slack off during these next two matches, no matter on how minor they are.

I didn't do very much yesterday, and we won against Moltara. ^_^

We have Kiko Lake today, and I've learned from the last time we clashed against them and we lost at the minigames.

Play some more minigames and may have an able chance of hanging in for the finals!

I'm shocked that we tied against Kiko Lake in Yooyuball, but succeeded in the minigames.

Here's hoping that team Darigan Citadel can pull it off in the finals. I was tired after reaching Rank 12, and pleased for this "Tournament Bye Day".

Darigan Citadel For The Cup ! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

So we got 7th place in the whole cup once more, but this doesn't mean that we'll back down as an Altador Cup Team.

Next year will be our year, and I promise to play more Yooyuball on the first day!

My favourite quote last year somehow was "We might have fallen but have you heard us hit the ground yet?". And that's still true, we might have fallen back to 7th once again but we aren't down yet. Next year is another chance.

I don't think I will change my avi or signature because I will stay a Darigan anyways and it's only 11 months until the next Cup so why bother.