Is Neopets Giving Anyone Else Trouble?

Naamah D.

mmh the pages have been loading really slowly for me today, but i haven't been getting blank pages. recently neopets has been having quite a few "weekend glitches"--aka glitches that pop up while the neopets team is at home for the w/e. have you tried switching browsers? sometimes that can help a bit.

mmh the pages have been loading really slowly for me today, but i haven't been getting blank pages. recently neopets has been having quite a few "weekend glitches"--aka glitches that pop up while the neopets team is at home for the w/e. have you tried switching browsers? sometimes that can help a bit.

W-w-wait! TNT goes home for the weekends?! I always thought Neopets was monitord 24/7 :*

the boards are always monitored, but most of the programmers/technicians/coordinators go home for the weekend i believe. (that's why there are no news updates during saturday and sunday!) :)

So...if somebody broke a rule TNT wouldn't know until after the weekend?

So...if somebody broke a rule TNT wouldn't know until after the weekend?

ehhh i wouldn't count on that, lol. most the team does go home, since their offices aren't open during the weekends (although i'm sure they can access the site from their pcs...but i guess they're less motivated when they're not at work?)

that said, the board mods and some of the cs still monitor the site, so you can definitely still get into trouble!

Well the post went from the pages not loading to talking about TNT taking weekends off. But have you cleared your cache, have a good connection, and not have to many things up at once. If not I would also recommend switching browsers.

ehhh i wouldn't count on that, lol. most the team does go home, since their offices aren't open during the weekends (although i'm sure they can access the site from their pcs...but i guess they're less motivated when they're not at work?)

that said, the board mods and some of the cs still monitor the site, so you can definitely still get into trouble!

I wouldn't do anything to break a rule inteniollay so I'm safe:)

PS I really appreciate your guy's knolwedge. From what you guys have said looks like I can do anything and everything on my new and permenant account(except for cheat, or anything like that:)