Am I In The Five Account Limit?

Naamah D.

I need to know if I'm in the five account limit. Therefore I'll type out all my account names

1. xxstarbreakerxx

2. xxzombie_fairyxx

3. deadly__cupcake

4. zeromancer__love

5. xxtoxic_candy98xx

I have terrible math skills...and am scared that I'm miscounting!

PS If I did already have the maxium number of accounts you could have, when I tried to create another one would I have been able to(not that I want to or anything) or would the Neopets Staff say that I already have reached the limit of accounts I can have and not have let me proceed? Anyway, my numbered list says I have the maximum of 5 accounts but am scared that I miscounted. Any help?

Note: I used the same E-Mail when I created all of my accounts.

That's definitely five accounts. You have nothing to worry about. :) Deadly__cupcake is an awesome account name, by the way.

That's definitely five accounts. You have nothing to worry about. :) Deadly__cupcake is an awesome account name, by the way.

Thank you. The story behiend the account name Deadly__cupcake is I was shopping a saw a hair clip that was a cupcake with a skull and crossbones on it. I figured it would make a cute name for the internet.

I don't think TNT would stop you if you tried to make more. Which makes things hard because sadly a lot of legit players don't read the rules and get themselves frozen. You're right on your limit, though! Just don't accidently forget about an account in the future!

I don't think TNT would stop you if you tried to make more. Which makes things hard because sadly a lot of legit players don't read the rules and get themselves frozen. You're right on your limit, though! Just don't accidently forget about an account in the future!

Yay! I have the exact amount of accounts you should have...for a second I thought I had an unintenional extra account, but nope!

Question: What do you mean not to acciidently forget about an account in the future?

What's the point of having 5 accounts anyways? And also - can you send things among accounts? When did they start allowing 5 accounts per user?

Note: I used the same E-Mail when I created all of my accounts.

If that is the case you would be stopped from making another account as you can only register 5 accounts per email and would need to make another email to make more.

What's the point of having 5 accounts anyways? And also - can you send things among accounts? When did they start allowing 5 accounts per user?

1. So you can have more pets. I have 20 pets that I love very much. I will always be able to take care of all of them.

2. Of course you can! I send toys to all my pets on my side accounts everyday. That doesn't mean I neglect my main account pets, they get lots of toys too!

3. I honestly don't know...