New Hidden Tower Items & Avatars!

hrtbrk

I hope they don't take them out. I mean, I'm not going to shell out millions of Np's now for them, but in time I will. I have things higher up on my goal list than these new avatars. Like making my pets their perfect colors. I mean, paintbrushes alone are expensive as can be, so I have to focus on them. But one day, I'll be able to get them. So hopefully they never leave. Still, I doubt they'll take them out. I mean, look how many neopoints their working on getting out to figure out the wishing well avatar?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have mixed feeling about this. It's an interesting idea, and a good NP sink, but I seriously don't know if I could spend 10 million on a book. Maybe after I get my 2 pending Draiks, but once I got to that amount again, I could... but it'd still feel weird. I'd be thinking: avatar..... or Draik. avatar... or Draik.

But I will be getting the 100k and 1 million ones soon. Probably once I build back up a little from some painting I did.

I have a little bit over 1 Mil in the bank and I'm so torn whether to buy the 1 mil book or keep saving for a Royal paint brush for my Peopha ..

hmmmmmmmm .. decisions decisions ...!! <_<

EDIT :

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'HT - Richer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I couldn't resist , I wanted the two "NP" avatars to be consecutive in my list !!! ... a little bit OCD maybe ? :worried:

... well , Peopha has to wait , not for long I hope , since I'm going to be selling every thing I have to paint her :wub_anim: