Pet Owners?

Airiya

Had a funny reason why I started this topic.

So this morning I was going downstairs to eat breakfast and I can smell that my dog peed in the kitchen tiles again for the 2nd time this week.

And he's a small dog, but he made huge puddles. This is the first time in a year since he's done it since I trained him to pee at a certain time when I take him to our backyard.

He's not completely house broken but he knows when and where to pee.

But last week we went to Vegas for a family vacation (1 week) and we left our dog with my auntie and her 3 other dogs since the hotel didn't allow pets.

I think my dog got use to peeing/pooping in the house now because my auntie just let's them in her house in a certain room (that's gross :/)

So I just spent my morning soaking up pee, scrubbing with soap and washing it down with bleach so he can't smell the pee and do it again.

Ugh, now my eyes are watering because of the bleach, but hey, better than dog pee!

So any other pet owners out there? (And virtual pets don't count xP!)

By the way, here's a few pictures I took of my dog, he only like hanging out in my room lol.

He is a Miniature Pincher / Chihuahua Mix (aka Chipin).

I usually dislike Chihuahuas but he has a cute face and does not have the bulging eyes like pure breed Chihuahuas have xD

We got him and he was called "Coyote" but we spelled it "Kyote" and he reponds to his nickname "Kyo" (key-oh).

167948_10150098371252553_566432552_6864804_3268083_n.jpg

"Yes?"

179317_10150098371277553_566432552_6864805_7800610_n.jpg

"Zzzzz... *snores*"

167878_10150098371357553_566432552_6864808_7581248_n.jpg

"Belly rub please :3?"

For those who are wondering, "Marleezah" is how you pronounce my real life name, Marliza xD;

I type it like that because I hate being called "Mar-lie-zah" when people try saying my name.

^ I love your dog! Min Pins and Chihuahuas are my favorite dogs! I would post a picture of my cats but I don't know how so I'll just describe them

Jude is a Purebred English Short Hair. He has black and white fur, green eyes, and is kinda chubby(he's a little glutton of a cat when I comes to cat treats and cat food)

Tucker is a Maine Coon Egyptian Mau mix. He has the bushy, Maine Coon Tail, an undercoat, but he has the pattern of an Egyptian Mau. He's alot skinnier than Jude. Tucker likes to take his time with he eats....not scarf down and take more than mouthful of food.

I love my sushi cats:)

Are you sure he wasn't just upset with you?

My old cat was so offended when we went on vacation so he pooped in my bed ~_~" But thats not all after every vacation he was sitting in front of our door, waiting until we saw him and then - run away ~_~ Not to be seen for at least 7 days.

Our new cat is exactly the same ~_~ My brother moved out a few month ago and now when I comes home my cat don't even look at him!

oooh pics =D your dog is just too cute ^^

you can see my cat on my ava^^"

^ I love your dog! Min Pins and Chihuahuas are my favorite dogs! I would post a picture of my cats but I don't know how so I'll just describe them

Jude is a Purebred English Short Hair. He has black and white fur, green eyes, and is kinda chubby(he's a little glutton of a cat when I comes to cat treats and cat food)

Tucker is a Maine Coon Egyptian Mau mix. He has the bushy, Maine Coon Tail, an undercoat, but he has the pattern of an Egyptian Mau. He's alot skinnier than Jude. Tucker likes to take his time with he eats....not scarf down and take more than mouthful of food.

I love my sushi cats:)

Cats are adorable, however I can never own one since I am extremely allergic to their fur.

With my dog he tends to shed but not a lot to the point it cause an allergic reaction.

Are you sure he wasn't just upset with you?

My old cat was so offended when we went on vacation so he pooped in my bed ~_~" But thats not all after every vacation he was sitting in front of our door, waiting until we saw him and then - run away ~_~ Not to be seen for at least 7 days.

Our new cat is exactly the same ~_~ My brother moved out a few month ago and now when I comes home my cat don't even look at him!

oooh pics =D your dog is just too cute ^^

you can see my cat on my ava^^"

He's never mad at me lol. I am the one who spoils him from time to time.

My dad said it's because he's out of his usually routine so we kinda of have to retrain him to get him back on track xD;

Aww, he's super cute. We've got a leopard gecko named Geico. So he's pretty much always in his cage so not so much problems with being house broken :whistle:

IMG_0638.jpg

Did you buy car insurance from Geico then :P?

Awwww, Ben is such a cutie♥

I'm really interested in what type of breed his is, for sure he is a mix of a couple.

Kyo's only 1 year old he's such a baby lol.

Edit: I believe he is a Terrier and Pinscher mix of some sort.

His chest has distinct markings that belong to the Pinscher family

He's an example of one, they look simliar xD

P1210638.JPG

Awwww, Ben is such a cutie♥

I'm really interested in what type of breed his is, for sure he is a mix of a couple.

Kyo's only 1 year old he's such a baby lol.

Edit: I believe he is a Terrier and Pinscher mix of some sort.

His chest has distinct markings that belong to the Pinscher family

He's an example of one, they look simliar xD

P1210638.JPG

Yeah! Now you reminded me! Mix of Terrier and Cocker Spaniel! :D

Cute puppies! (I call a dog a puppy when I like them, puppy or not.) *huggles Kyo and Ben* And I love how you've nicknamed him Kyo, Airiya. It makes me think of Fruitsbasket. I adore cats, but I'm going to have to be okay with eventually getting a dog. My husband is super allergic and has to take benadryl just to go to a house where the people own cats. I'm hoping I can convince him we should get a dog on the smaller side, but I don't have to worry about it until we get a house. Pets are too expensive to have where we are currently living.

In regards to the peeing incident, one of my roommates had an issue with her dog peeing in the house when she wasn't there. She figured out it was some sort of anxiety issue, but I doubt that that's Kyo's problem since he was well trained to begin with. Maybe next time he stays with your aunt you could ask her to continue taking him outside to do his business so he doesn't get confused about what is ok and what isn't...

Here's Tomcat; she's (yes, she. lol) my "baby-kittens". I really need to take an updated picture of her; she couldn't have been more than a few weeks old in this one.

25qzu6c.jpg

P.S..Pinhead pumpkin. lol

lol @ Pinhead pumpkin. Awesome!

My second child is my Schnoodle puppy Bicho. (It's pronounced "bee-shu") Bicho is Portuguese for "bug" or something like that. I love her like a child. She is spoiled rotten. She loves to cuddle. She gets mad when I won't let her sleep in bed with us. (I don't because she hogs the bed.) She doesn't drink tap water. She won't do tricks until she sees a treat. She loves to escape from the backyard fence and go to the neighbors' house and play with their dogs. She loves to sit in my lap while I'm at the computer and be carried around everywhere. She enjoys jumping into the shower with us if she gets the opportunity! I love her dearly. Well honestly I love her so much that I can't even measure it. She is truly like my child.

Here she is. Little Miss Dog Show Queen. She's a beautiful girl. She walks very regally. "This is my world, and I just let you humans spoil me." That's my Bich. I could go on and on about her all day.

img0051xa.th.jpg

Aw he's adorable :3 And has a great name and nickname. I like small dogs.

I think my dog got use to peeing/pooping in the house now because my auntie just let's them in her house in a certain room (that's gross :/)

Yeah that sounds quite disgusting :S

For those who are wondering, "Marleezah" is how you pronounce my real life name, Marliza xD;

I type it like that because I hate being called "Mar-lie-zah" when people try saying my name.

Wow, you have a very pretty name! :O

-

I have a cat called Kuching (Malay for cat). I'd add photos but I'm on the wrong PC hehe. I may attach some later. ^^

everyone's pets are cute =)

I love cats a lot (obviously), but I've always owned dogs. I have one right now and when I get into my own place, I plan on adopting a fluffy cat named Lexi from my best friend..

here's my Midget:

15315_366688762314_662732314_4165244_5031681_n.jpg15315_366688812314_662732314_4165247_6795797_n.jpg

she's some sort of Dachshund mix that we adopted almost 15 years ago from a pound in California. she was supposed to be my grandma's dog, but she ended up being mine instead =)

this pupper is pretty much my child, although I'm not the kind of person that treats their pet like that. she's never had her toenails painted and the only clothing item she has is a sweater she wears in the winter. but Midgey's my love <3

So many cute pets~ *huggles them all*

Aw he's adorable :3 And has a great name and nickname. I like small dogs.

Yeah that sounds quite disgusting :S

Wow, you have a very pretty name! :O

-

I have a cat called Kuching (Malay for cat). I'd add photos but I'm on the wrong PC hehe. I may attach some later. ^^

Yea my name is a combination of my parent's nicknames

Mar (short for Marino) and Liza (short for Annaliza) xD;

Yea my name is a combination of my parent's nicknames

Mar (short for Marino) and Liza (short for Annaliza) xD;

Woah, that's even more interesting :O

That's a really amazing idea actually, to combine their names to create yours. :wub_anim:

Back in the day, I had a few fishes and a turtle. My family and I let them go after some months.

The previous summer, I took care of my uncle's fishes sort of. I would feed them couple times a day. There was this one fish that would just hang by the side of the tank. Cool part was that I didn't have to feed it. The fish looks exactly like this.

Woah, that's even more interesting :O

That's a really amazing idea actually, to combine their names to create yours. :wub_anim:

Lol thanks, thought it be cool to name their first child like that xD

Back in the day, I had a few fishes and a turtle. My family and I let them go after some months.

The previous summer, I took care of my uncle's fishes sort of. I would feed them couple times a day. There was this one fish that would just hang by the side of the tank. Cool part was that I didn't have to feed it. The fish looks exactly like this.

I had a fish like that, it's called an "Algae eater."

They're great for keeping the fish tanks clean, I remember my parents have an tropical type freshwater aquarium.

We own fish now but they are Koi fish that lives in the pond in our Japanese style garden my dad built xD;

Dogs are just the greatest! I have a dog, Sparky. He's really part of the family. I got him when I was 3, so he's almost 17 years old now and getting slower. :( It's really sad, he was quite sick this week and we took him to the vet, I cried my eyes out because I was scared they would say he needs to be put down. He's on pain killers now though, and eating food so he seems much better :D He's a Labrador x Kelpie :)

I also used to have a horse, a Thoroughbred ex-racer, but had to sell him because I travel overseas so much. I still visit him though :)

I have 3, sort of.

I have a nearly 6 year old brown tabby cat, named Cairo. (He's my baby.)

CatintheBox.jpg

Then there's my nephew cat, Rio, who is also a brown tabby. (He counts because my family had him for 9 months when my sister couldn't.)

PICT0004.jpg

Then my sister's dog, Kaida. She's a Shiba Inu. (And totally evil.)

DSCF0094.jpg